Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

You Want Euro Parts?

Old 06-12-2006, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Hob, are you coming to the U.S.? i still haven't forgot about those badges. The F2 EVO spoiler is too much of a hassle. I would just prefer some white F2 EVO gauges if you can get your hands on those then I'll pay for that and both of the badges and you can ship them via a small rectangular box or something.

appreciate it man. It'll put me at least to the direction i want my car.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:39 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

I just got back from the states mang... I dont think I'll be coming back anytime soon.

Alright, so guages instead of the spoiler... I can do that. I'll call later today. cool.gif
Old 06-14-2006, 08:09 AM

OK Black01Tibby, I called a couple of dealers to see and appearantly the floormats do not say coupe on them, Im gonna try to go to some junk yards this weekend to see for myself.

HyundaiKitCoupe, it is rather difficult to find the F2 EVO parts since I dont have a registration number or a chasis number... but the guy I know is making a few calls and is going to get back to me as soon as he finds something out.

Ill keep you guys posted fing02.gif

holeshot, what are you looking to see as far as pics of? The differences in the UK and the US versions have been covered somewhere back in this thread... if there is something that you want to see let me know mang ad Ill see if I can hook you up. wink1.gif
Old 06-14-2006, 09:55 AM

haha was it really that bad here? lol i want to move back to my true "home" too that's for sure. thanks man, i appreciate it. yeah i've decided to just stick with the essentials. i'd rather stick to what we arranged rather than keep changing things.

i think they sell those white gauges in stores however the pictures they provide ar poor representations, maybe copies or reproductions, and i don't know how much to trust the websites.

please don't go out of your way to get these things, i'm in no hurry!
Old 06-14-2006, 03:59 PM

Its not that it was bad... just really expensive. 02.gif

Its not a problem looking around, just a few phone calls... no effort at all! wink1.gif
Old 09-30-2006, 08:49 PM

jared! if you can get a hold of the f2 door sills, that would eliminate my new years resolution #2 on the checklist next to getting a girlfriend. oh man that would kick ass. i can make it worthwhile.

i know you're in a bad situation right now and don't have your car. but if you come across them anytime soon please get back to me. this winter/spring break i'm getting a new paint job so i'll send you some cash for those badges as well. thank you!!
Old 10-03-2006, 06:57 AM

It's REALLY hard to find these sills because they dont make them anymore... so I'll make a few calls to a scrapyard or two... MAYBE I'll get uber lucky... If not, I'll just buy a F2 and have some parts copied... lol
Old 10-03-2006, 03:19 PM

that would be wonderful!! i know you would have to luck out maybe once every two years to find them at a scrap yard. perhaps a dealership could get a hold of them, i doubt they'd let them go for an easy price.

although i'm not sure if they have them for the F2's, they still might. i'm working very very hard for this car, infact i'm dropping all i've got into getting it right. i will make your time profitable as well.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:48 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

dude, i'd kill for those sills.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:35 AM

I'm working on it guys... thge dealers arent going to be any help, they cant get them from the distributors because they dont stock them or make them anymore...