Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Z3 Fenders For Rd2

Old 08-14-2006, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some Z3 fenders for my 2000 tibby. I'dlike to have carbon fiber ones but I don't think they are available. If anyone has some that they want to sell, hit me up! I can pay immediately with paypal if the price is right. Or even if anyone can tell post some links to where I can get these at, it would be great. I used to see them on Importshark.com but now they have suddenly disappeared...? Thanks!
Old 08-14-2006, 01:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

erebuni has fenders but the fitment isnt the greatest. if you check out the for sale sub forum flyryde is selling a set he was going to produce. they will need a little modification but not as much as the ones from erebuni. other than that i dont think we have any options
Old 08-14-2006, 02:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yup, there's a one of a kind set of fenders on sale if you search, or look at all.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:46 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

blacktibs is selling some i think for $300.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:03 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

I have a set of the Erebuni Z3 fenders that have fitment issues. Depending on what the body shop says they can do with them I may sell them. So yes, they will be a PITA. Won't know for a little while though.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:02 AM

REDZMAN: I did look and I did find the ones listed. Those don't seem to be Z3's though. I even found them before I posted this! I'm new to this forum thing so let me ask a question... Do I need to put in all my post that I have searched the site and found no answer to my questino or do I just need to be more specific that I want a set of Z3 FENDERS that have NO fitment issues what so ever? The one's I saw listed looked more like the F1's with a slight groove in them.

EVERYONE ELSE: Thanks for the leads! I appreciate the help!
Old 08-15-2006, 08:50 AM

Ha Ha as far as NO FITMENT ISSUES goes, good luck. Wait until Chris gets us some fenders produced. That's probably the only shot you have of good fenders. That could be a while yet. I've already been waiting about a year....
Old 08-15-2006, 09:15 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Well, Z3 fenders ARE gay. I'm not saying that because you want them, but because EVERYONE has them. Obviously there AREN'T any that have no fitment issues, hence why everyone is telling you what IS available.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:23 PM

REDZMAN can't shut his trap can he? Man he must sleep well at night knowing that his ricer is oh so fast. Grow up SON!
Old 08-15-2006, 02:38 PM

Trust me, don't push it with Redz. Just accept the fact that he can be opinionated and stubborn. Making rude comments to him will only piss him off and get you banned. I've seen it done plenty of times. If you don't like what he has to say, just ignore it. Just calm down a little. You have a very unique car and it would be great to have you around. You have the only suicide door tib I can think of. When I finally post pics of my car up when it finally gets out of the shop I KNOW that I will get a lot of flack from people here on my style, because what I like has already been discussed many times to be disliked by a lot of folks here. That's fine by me. I had a vision for my car before I ever found this site for exactly how I wanted my car to look, and I'm close to realizing that dream. I know I'll get some props for my car when it's done, and I know I'll get a lot of negative feedback too. I don't mind. I will have a very different car that reflects my own personal style, so I don't expect everyone to like it. I'd rather NOT have everyone like it. Then it wouldn't be original.

As far as the fenders go, I'm not a fan of the Z3 fenders either. Don't get me wrong, they don't look half bad on our car, but Redz is right. EVERYONE has them, no matter what kind of car they drive. I got them because that is all we have available. AND they fit like crap. I may just stick with my stock fenders. Down the road when we actually get some quality stuff done I may pick some up and hack my molded kit up and repaint it, but I'm not sure it would be worth it.