Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Veilside Front Bumper

Old 02-07-2006 | 09:44 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

if MVP doesn't have access to one, none of the distributors can get it. You could call Veilside directly and ask them when they'll get some in.
going through my emails I found this:

Bulletproof Automotive quoted me $575 + $200 freight (rip off)
MVP charged me about $720 shipped to a business address (cheaper to ship to a business)

That was back in July so prices may have changed since then. I'll see if I can get any info for you... Let us know what happens

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jan 27 2006, 10:00 AM)
The kit isn't worth the problems. I've seen like 3 of them in person now, and everyone with them is always having problems because it's so low.

This part of Jeremy's post is accurate. Get a different front bumper if you can.

If you have to wait for a bumper, do it. It's no big deal driving without a front bumper, honestly. It's not illegal here (rear bumper is though). If you have to wait 2 months, go for it. It'll be brand new in the Spring time. I've e-mailed David at MVP to get some info for you. I'll let you know when he gets back with me
Old 02-07-2006 | 10:21 PM

Yea but a different front bumper just wouldnt look right IMO. I've given it some thought. But basically I got the money, just gotta spend it.