Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb/ Tib Body

Old 05-25-2006, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

QUOTE (wagonofhell @ May 25 2006, 07:52 PM)
I dont care about spelling when I want to spell and type cerrectly I can.
I dont care about it on forums and chat rooms.

Well, I know this topic is closed, but I thought I would add my two cents. While we do have our fair share of people who have trouble spelling, or typing, or a combination of the two (when I get going, I mistype quite a bit) we do prefer that everyone tries their best to at least get most of the words right and in a fairly logical procession of thought.

We are not asking you to write a novel or submit a paper to get your Phd.. but we do ask that you make it as easy as possible for others to read what you have submitted to the forum. I have found that stuff that is grossly misspelled gets glossed over and never read. So, not taking two seconds to check your spelling is going to cost you time in writing a post that nobody will ever read.

We also "Ding" people with warnings for Leet speak.. so do not even think of doing that here.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

[cracks knuckles][pwnag3]

QUOTE (wagonofhell @ May 25 2006, 03:04 PM)
i can not believe you spent the time to post that reply, [<Should have been a period]

Me neither. I normally, like every other member of this site, ignore ignorant posts like this thread.

This is the internet. You convey your thoughts and ideas here by the media of WRITTEN TEXT. If you want folks to understand what you are asking and want REAL ANSWERS, type like you do.

OR, you can type like you were a "Extra" in Deliverance and have your thread locked. Either way, I'm sure your 5th grade teacher is really proud of you. I'm assuming you dropped out after that right? Moron.

no **** its a unibody car and ofcoruse i want the car[Missing a comma here...] did you read my post. [<Should be a question mark.]

Yup. I also read your title. The title says "Wtb/ Tib Body". I informed you of the realities.

Your POST in the thread said...

"wagonofhell Posted Today, 12:31 PM
i am looking for a cheap body with no engien or a blown engein [Period] i am in nc [State abbreviations are capitalized there high speed.] would perfor not to have to ship[Comma] but if it is worth it then i will[Period] "

Says nothing about a car, but just the body. Again. Says nothing about a chassis, nothing about interior, nothing about suspension, and nothing about electronics or wiring. Nothing. Hence, BODY.

why would i say no engien or blown engien if i only wanted fenders and hoods, [Question mark.] but [Don't start off a sentence with BUT] your [Correctly would be You're, but you knew that right?] right [Comma] i could have been more specific[Comma] but i really thought that you all [<Shouldn't this be "ya'll"?] would have the comen [Common] sence to under stand [Understand, one word.] what it was that i was asking for[Period]

I have no idea why you would say that. Nor do I know what an engien is. If you meant an ENGINE, that's why I was asking. Here you are asking for a TIB BODY, and saying you don't want an engine. Tib BODIES don't come with an engine. This is the reason I asked what I did in the second to last sentence. Nicely too I might add.

REDZMAN Posted Today, 02:01 PM
Just as a piece of advise. When you post a thread like this, with that kind of typing and such, no one will answer.

Seriously.

As for someone selling a Tib Body? Ehh, don't think you'll ever see that happen.

The Tib is Unibody by the way.

You can get the hatch, the hood, the bumpers, and the fenders, but the other parts are all weld on affairs.

By trying to read your post, I'm assuming you mean you want a chassis/suspension/wheels, but you don't care about the engine? That's more than the body man.

^^^
If you look at that, I wasn't mean anywhere. I told you the same thing I tell everyone that comes in here talking like a frigging idiot. I was nice. I told you that you won't get many answers. Notice you haven't? Hmm...

now please[Comma] if you dont[Correctly it would be Don't] have a body or know of one please dont post in here.[Correctly it would be Don't]
"i am looking for a cheap body with no engien or a blown engein"

Since you've haven't spelled ENGINE correctly in any of your 8 to 10 tries so far, why not just say MOTOR?

Now, again, are you looking for...

1. A tiburon body by it'self.
2. A tiburon body with a blown motor.
3. A tiburon with the motor in any condition.
4. Further English lessions you should have recieved by now.

QUOTE (wagonofhell @ May 25 2006, 03:11 PM)
i am really not tring[Trying. And you may not be trying, but you still succeded.] to be an ass or anything[Comma] but a dumb reply getts[Gets] a dumb answer[Period]

i have a motor[Ding ding ding!!!] that i want to put into a tib[Period]

And here you get my point. You put up a dumb thread. You got a NICE answer asking for clarification. Now you got owned. I usually take it easy on the noobs, but since you are obviously holding the status of "Super Noob", you get pwnt early.

BTW, a dumb reply may get a dumb answer, but spelling like that gets you last place at the bee.

QUOTE (wagonofhell @ May 25 2006, 05:52 PM)
I dont[Don't] care about spelling[Period] when I want to spell and type cerrectly[Comma] I[Woohoo!! He got one!] can.
I dont[Don't] care about it on forums and chat rooms.

Well, I could honestly care less where you want to type correctly. If you want to be a part of the forums we have here, that I ADMINISTER, you will follow the rules here. If you want folks to UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE ASKING OR SAYING, then you will follow the rules and type correctly. I could care less if it's 100%, but if you don't get somewhere in the 80's or 90's, you won't get the answers you are looking for.

Obviously you aren't too bright, and can't follow the forum rules though.

Go read them, learn them, and live by them. Learn who you are talking to here and treat folks with the proper respect. Go get the Google Toolbar and use the spellchecker that's integrated with it if you can't spell, which you obviously cannot.

I will now lock every thread you start if it's like this, and will delete every post of yours that is like this. YOU are the one wanting to join our community and reap the rewards, YOU are the one that needs the information and parts. Remember this.

Consider yourself warned.

[/cracks knuckles][/pwnag3]

Wagon, don't bother opening up any other threads complaining about this. They will be closed and deleted. Learn to follow the rules of the forums here, and again, as I said before, to take the advice of the members here.

This ISN'T HP.com NT.com or anywhere else. We don't play by the same rules, hence the reason you can usually find the info you need pretty easily.

So, go get yourself the Google Toolbar, or some other method of checking your spelling, and try to type in complete sentences with a thought process attached. When we can understand what you are asking for in your first post without requiring further information, we'll let your posts be unmolested. So, since you can't take simple instructions, your threads and posts will now be moderated and approved or dissaproved by the Staff of RDTiburon.com . I can't belive we have to do this, you would be the second member, ever, out of almost 4000. Maybe that will make you come around. With any luck, your posts will apear within 24 hours.

BTW, now that we know what you want, you might wanna check the for sale section. Only about 12 tibs for sale in there right now.