Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb Thermostat 'coolant Inter Fitting'

Old 04-18-2009 | 11:43 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Due to a series of unfortunate events I am in need of a 'Coolant Inter Fitting' (see pic below) - the housing that bolts over the thermostat and connects to the coolant hose. I ordered one from my local Hyundai dealer, but they are primarily a GM dealer and proved themselves completely incompetent. After a week of waiting, they had ordered the wrong part (completely different car...)

So I will be handling the situation with the dealer, but I am getting tired of waiting and having my daily driver down is a huge PITA. If someone has one laying around and could ship ASAP please let me know. Thanks in advance

What I am looking for is the part on the far left labeled 'Coolant Inter Fitting.'

If anyone has the part number that might help if I must result to the dealer again
Old 04-18-2009 | 05:33 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon

hey man im pretty sure i got a spare one i can find what it cost to ship it to you and you could just pay for shipping.
Old 04-18-2009 | 07:52 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

^ for stuff like that, RDTiburon should be your first stop! I've got one of those fittings too, and there are a couple of part-out threads going all the time.
Old 04-19-2009 | 11:25 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I appreciate the help! I actually got lucky and the Hyundai dealer where my parents live had one in stock so my pops picked it up and will be over-nighting it to me come Monday. Many thanks anyway!