Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Stock Beta 1 Fuel Rail

Old 09-25-2008, 12:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if anyone has a spare stock fuel rail laying around that is in working shape (not cracked, melted, hit with hammer) i would like to take it off your hands, cheap as possible.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I've got the one off my 1.8L, yours for cheap. I need to clean it & have a look to be sure it looks in good condition, but the car was supposed to be running, so...

$20 OBO?

I cleaned it up enough to handle w/out gloves and it looks in good condition. I'm sending it with the FPR, return line, (I think) fuel inlet fitting bolts, and all the clips for the injectors, unless you say otherwise before lunch tomorrow.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Banned

thanks man.. if you wanna just send the fuel rail, thats all i need.. i will be trying something for the turbo kits im working on.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

The extra stuff doesn't weigh anything compared to the rail. I'll give the bolts 1 shot with a wrench and if they don't feel like coming off I won't want to hurt their feelings. I'll hit it with penetrating oil before I pack it up though.

U stay up WAAAAY too late to be a BLM hotshot you know that? nana.gif

I went to remove the FPR and the screws started stripping and pissed me off a little, so I pulled them all of out of spite

SENT.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Banned

lol.. lmao.gif

i really appreciate this man. im hoping it works out well, cuz then itll work out well for rd guys.

i dont work for the BLM, i work for a civil engineering company down here. although i have been stayin up quite late, lately thinkin about this 'kit' and stuff.

ill let you know when i get it, and ill show ya what i turn it into when im done.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Feel free to send me a sample of the kit it goes with...after all, it was my b-day yesterday and you didn't even get me a set of valve stem covers!

Well, ok, you gave me about $14 and cleared out my garage a little... fing02.gif
Old 09-26-2008, 03:45 PM
Banned

lol happy belated b-day..

valve stem covers?!?!? i had some on my tib and they rusted on, had to replace the entire stem.. HAHA.

actually, i gave you no $$$, radu did, since its for his kit, and im just doing the mod for his kit, so it makes install even easier.. fing02.gif