Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Passenger Side Weather Stripping

Old 06-18-2007 | 08:15 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon SE

looking to buy the passenger side weather stripping, shipped to canada

and still looking for a oem canadian rim, like the ones in the pics
Old 06-18-2007 | 08:17 PM

Ooh im second in line for some passanger side weather stripping for a rd1, somehow mine is missing a chunk
Old 06-18-2007 | 10:21 PM

ya it looks like someone took a heat gun to mine where the little triangle is by the side mirror, dont notice it but when going 100+ or over 60 on a windy day (km/h) it howls pretty bad

and could a mod edit the thread title, didnt finish writing a title in =/ "wtb weather stripping, rim, pw button" or along the lines, thankyou

and also looking for a passenger side power window cluster assembly, that button that you raise and lower your window with
Old 06-18-2007 | 10:46 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

Are you just looking for one single rim?
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:22 AM

yes perferebly one since i've been driving on a 3 rims and a steelie since the accident

rather hard to find someone whos willing to sell one since they usually want a pair
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:44 AM

Yeah.. i've got a set, but i'd rather not sell just one. Then i'd be stuck with one forever. You sure you don't want two? Then you'd have a fullsize spare. laugh.gif
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:06 PM

lol, well i really dont want to tongue.gif but how much are you looking for two? and are they in somewhat good condition?
Old 06-20-2007 | 12:08 AM

A quick site search turned up with $75/per. Does that sound about right?
Someone correct me if that's too much. If it's too low, then it's good enough. tongue.gif

And I retract my previous statement. If you just need one, i'm not gonna be a jerk and make you get two.

They're in good condition. I'm pretty sure they're relatively wear-free, considering they're 7 years old. I'll shine one up after work tomorrow and put a pic up for you.
Old 06-20-2007 | 04:45 PM

usually see it for 50-60$ bucks on here but thats alright cause its about $175 locally for 1 here

and thanks alot for parting with one fing02.gif its so ugly driving around with the black rim, i put it on on my drivers side so when i pick people up they always see the passanger side which looks fine tongue.gif lol and plus its summer time

and normal wear and tear is fine, mine have abit of curb rash from the previous owner but still have good color to them, just as long as its doesnt look like it got ran over 50 times and then spray painted funky colors lol
Old 06-20-2007 | 06:07 PM

^^ I guess it's a good thing I didn't follow through with that tie-dye experiment then. tongue.gif

Here's some pics:

You can see they're dirty. I rubbed a rag over 'em, but i've got a bunch of stuff do to tonight (including pulling those bezels out!) so I didn't get a chance to emery cloth around the inside of the spokes to get rid of that brown crap. But it does come off, I think it's build up from the snow/salt in the winter.

These are the only two blemishes I could find on this rim. First pic shows a scratch in the spoke, second pic shows where the paint is peeling off around the outside. This is the worst off rim, as far as I can tell. I figured i'd show you the worst one, for comparison tongue.gif

Anyway. I'm gonna clean up all four of them, so i'll try to get one that after I get the bezels out, and finish off tomorrow hopefully.

quick edit: I just want to state again... lol. That second pic especially shows those brown stains. They DO come off, and i'll clean em up better once I have some time to do so. I just didn't want to leave you hanging with no response.