Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

WTB: Need Header / Cat / Flexpipe

Old 01-31-2006 | 07:50 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Well I'd suggest calling your LOCAL dealership first. Explain your situation, your Tiburon year and the problem your manifold faces currently. If they can't help you try b****ing and complaining. I dunno how it works in Canadia, but usually if you b**** and complain enough in America you get what you want...

If not, bring your digicam and intentionally create an OSHA violation in the dealership and threaten, that is the next step here in America.

Oh wait, haha. Canadian OSHA..lmao.gif

uhmm, ho-ok. Nevermind all that.

Make some calls man, if the Canadian Hyundai Guys can't help you maybe find one across the border that's within driving distance (and don't mention your from Canada, ..eh?) and try your luck there.

If there is a recall(which there is), I don't see why the Candians wouldn't do it..I mean, they are America Jr.
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:50 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Well I'd suggest calling your LOCAL dealership first. Explain your situation, your Tiburon year and the problem your manifold faces currently. If they can't help you try b****ing and complaining. I dunno how it works in Canadia, but usually if you b**** and complain enough in America you get what you want...

If not, bring your digicam and intentionally create an OSHA violation in the dealership and threaten, that is the next step here in America.

Oh wait, haha. Canadian OSHA..lmao.gif

uhmm, ho-ok. Nevermind all that.

Make some calls man, if the Canadian Hyundai Guys can't help you maybe find one across the border that's within driving distance (and don't mention your from Canada, ..eh?) and try your luck there.

If there is a recall(which there is), I don't see why the Candians wouldn't do it..I mean, they are America Jr.
Old 01-31-2006 | 08:25 PM

Groovy, thanks. I'll call them 1st thing tomorrow! Damn canadian laws, I sure hope they replace my shizzle.

Dale drillsergeant.gif
Old 01-31-2006 | 08:25 PM

Groovy, thanks. I'll call them 1st thing tomorrow! Damn canadian laws, I sure hope they replace my shizzle.

Dale drillsergeant.gif
Old 01-31-2006 | 08:26 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I've also got the stock parts you need, if you want them for a good price send me a PM.
Old 01-31-2006 | 08:26 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I've also got the stock parts you need, if you want them for a good price send me a PM.
Old 02-01-2006 | 04:07 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

my manifold split also at 110 ooo kms !!! wish they would warrenty junk in canada!!! mad.gif
Old 02-01-2006 | 04:07 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

my manifold split also at 110 ooo kms !!! wish they would warrenty junk in canada!!! mad.gif
Old 02-01-2006 | 08:48 AM

I've got GOOD NEWS!!!!! I called HYUNDAI here in Ottawa, and they're going to fix it for FREE tomorrow!!! ALSO my seatbet(it doesn't retract properly) they said its all covered under that RECALL, C74(manifold) and R30(seatbelt).

I had to give them my VIN #, she mentioned "Oh yours ends in 73, so you're covered by the recall"

GIDDY UP!!! haha.gif nana.gif laugh.gif

Dale
www.FileChicken.com
Old 02-01-2006 | 08:48 AM

I've got GOOD NEWS!!!!! I called HYUNDAI here in Ottawa, and they're going to fix it for FREE tomorrow!!! ALSO my seatbet(it doesn't retract properly) they said its all covered under that RECALL, C74(manifold) and R30(seatbelt).

I had to give them my VIN #, she mentioned "Oh yours ends in 73, so you're covered by the recall"

GIDDY UP!!! haha.gif nana.gif laugh.gif

Dale
www.FileChicken.com