Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

WTB: Need Header / Cat / Flexpipe

Old 01-31-2006 | 07:05 PM

I am also in CANADA!! PLEASE tell me i can get this fixed for FREE.

Dale

QUOTE (TiburonsRule @ Jan 31 2006, 08:57 PM)
i have the stock mani.cat and downpipe in my back yard but it is under a foot of snow and rusted in and out. sad.gif

Does it have any HOLES?
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:05 PM

I am also in CANADA!! PLEASE tell me i can get this fixed for FREE.

Dale

QUOTE (TiburonsRule @ Jan 31 2006, 08:57 PM)
i have the stock mani.cat and downpipe in my back yard but it is under a foot of snow and rusted in and out. sad.gif

Does it have any HOLES?
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:07 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

wow, sounds like you can get it fixed for free! but that link is US Hyundai, so Canada may not qualify. but it doesn't hurt to try wink1.gif

anyways, I'll be getting an aftermarket header + hi-flow cat very soon, so if your dealer says no to you then I'll sell you my stock header + flex pipe + cat.

I'm in North York.
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:07 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

wow, sounds like you can get it fixed for free! but that link is US Hyundai, so Canada may not qualify. but it doesn't hurt to try wink1.gif

anyways, I'll be getting an aftermarket header + hi-flow cat very soon, so if your dealer says no to you then I'll sell you my stock header + flex pipe + cat.

I'm in North York.
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:09 PM

Please don't quote the post above yours. Please use the ADD REPLY button instead of the "REPLY button.

Perfect, how about your o2 sensors? and how much u want? when will u be getting your new exhaust? and how much are you paying..maybe I'll just get that if the price is right.
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:09 PM

Please don't quote the post above yours. Please use the ADD REPLY button instead of the "REPLY button.

Perfect, how about your o2 sensors? and how much u want? when will u be getting your new exhaust? and how much are you paying..maybe I'll just get that if the price is right.
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:38 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I have an excellent condition stock 2001 Hyundai Tiburon catalytic convertor. Direct replacement, and your Canadian Dealership should be able to replace your stock exhaust manifold...

If not, how close are you to the border? It'd be worth the trip, no MATTER if you're car is under warranty, no MATTER where you bought it...if it's a Hyundai Tiburon (the correct year of the recall) and you bring it in, they will replace it. (if it has never been done before).

for FREE..

Please PM me if you want the catalytic convertor, it's basically new. Shiny. In a box, ready to go. I have no problem shipping to Canada (I'll write it up as a gift to save you from taxes, if that appplies). wink1.gif

-patrick g.
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:38 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I have an excellent condition stock 2001 Hyundai Tiburon catalytic convertor. Direct replacement, and your Canadian Dealership should be able to replace your stock exhaust manifold...

If not, how close are you to the border? It'd be worth the trip, no MATTER if you're car is under warranty, no MATTER where you bought it...if it's a Hyundai Tiburon (the correct year of the recall) and you bring it in, they will replace it. (if it has never been done before).

for FREE..

Please PM me if you want the catalytic convertor, it's basically new. Shiny. In a box, ready to go. I have no problem shipping to Canada (I'll write it up as a gift to save you from taxes, if that appplies). wink1.gif

-patrick g.
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:43 PM

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Jan 31 2006, 09:38 PM)

for FREE..

-patrick g.

Hey pat...the CAI u sold me works great. I'm just in Ontario so i can shoot over the border for sure. Are you sure that will work? Has it been done before? do I need a US address? I'll drive down to NY if they'll do it...for sure. and if they will I'll take your cat too.

Dale
Old 01-31-2006 | 07:43 PM

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Jan 31 2006, 09:38 PM)

for FREE..

-patrick g.

Hey pat...the CAI u sold me works great. I'm just in Ontario so i can shoot over the border for sure. Are you sure that will work? Has it been done before? do I need a US address? I'll drive down to NY if they'll do it...for sure. and if they will I'll take your cat too.

Dale