Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: N64 Games And Controllers

Old 06-04-2008 | 01:51 AM

yes, it's true, we do have xbox360 and we play that one, but i am looking around (once again i'm skeptical of buying from ebay, and am more comfortable buying from the members here) for N64 games and excellent working controllers colors don't matter the two i have sucks, not all the buttons work every time you hit em, and stick analog works poorly.

my dad have been VERY VERY BORED lately at home, so he came over and borrowed my N64 with oh-so-few games i have. when we were younger, he LOVED playing Super Mario 64 and Zelda Ocarina of Time. SM64 was his number one favorite game of all time.

list of the games i own:
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Zelda Majora's Mask
Doom
Star Wars (I think it's Shadows of the Empire)
Mario Kart
Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2
Smash Bros.
Turok (original)
--will add more when remember them

sadly two games i used to own, no clue what happened to them 02.gif
Lost games
Super Mario 64
Pokemon Snap

list of games we are INTERESTED
Super Mario 64
Mario Party (any)
Mario Golf
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
Rampage
Pokemon Snap
any type of adventure games (like Zelda and Mario)
any type of poker/card games
any type of puzzle games (such as tetris)
any other that is except listed below

types of games we are NOT INTERESTED
any type of sports (baseball, football, basketball, you get my drift)
any type of racing (unless it's funny multi-player like as Mario Kart, Diddy Kong)

and YES i did check around on ebay, i still prefer to check in with you guys, help you get rid of em if you want, and will check other pawn shops that i haven't been to, last time i checked the local and Pawn America, it's all sports and racing games.

~~ also please post pictures and state your price(s) when telling me what you got for selling to me fing02.gif ~~
Old 06-04-2008 | 06:31 AM

why don't you just buy a wii??? most of the games you are looking for can be bought off of the wii shop for only 5 or 7 bucks, plus you get the wii! lol

but sadly we don't have ours anymore, my little brother traded it in with alll our games and it came out to be around $25s he got from it. good luck to you!
Old 06-04-2008 | 09:11 AM

From: Burlington Iowa, where theres just as many tractors on the road as cars.

NOTHING beats old school gaming! I collect old game systems like all the atari, sega, nintendo, sony, microsoft systems. But mainly I go for the hard to find stuff such as the Atari Jaguar, Panasonic`s 3DO, Philip`s CD-i, and Andramada.

If I feel like sifting though 800+ games I`ll see if I have any exta copies of 64 games.
Old 06-04-2008 | 11:12 AM

Not to thread jack, but if anyone has SNES I'll take a PM.
Old 06-04-2008 | 11:38 AM

pm sent 7
Old 06-04-2008 | 12:02 PM

why don't you just buy a wii???

because this is my dad we're talking about. he's old-school >and IRONFOX; word, nothing beats old-school gaming wink1.gif

few reasons why not:
1) a wii is $300, i don't have the money to just up and spend that, and then spend even more for $30-$50 games. yes i know you can rent them, but every time we rent games, we ALWAYS end up with late fees lol.gif

2) as i said, my dad's an old-schooler, he doesn't like playing newer games, the graphic and the gameplay where theres so much involved, it's too much for him. (another example of being old-schooler - he LOVES PT Cruiser, but if he could, he'd get the older one instead)

3) he loved playing N64 back then, and really miss playing it, and since we dont use it much, he get to borrow it as long as he'd like. another thing, whenever we go visit, we (me and fetish) always end up getting bored, so with the N64 there, we'd at least have some fun playing games, it really is nice to play old games for memory's sake sometimes. it kinda get you feeling like you're back in the days ya know?

Old 06-04-2008 | 12:51 PM
DTN

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

If all else falls through. Someone went through all the trouble of making an adapter for N64 and downloading the games to the computer. They're online all over the place. Just get bitcommet or limewire and you can get emulator games.
Old 06-04-2008 | 01:05 PM

not throw out there like i'm selling anything, but you can buy the wii for 250 now. also there are lot of even older games to get like NES games and SNES games too. plus since it comes with wii sports u don't have to go out and buy a game right off that bat. my friend's parents got one for their family and also got one for their grandfather so he'll get up and move. thats what i like about it, it makes you move instead of sitting and switching spots every 30 minutes. its all about the party games, like wario ware, wii play, wii carnival, mario party 8. they all have really awesome mini games and you can play them over and over. most wii games are really cheap now around 30 and under. plus if you want to buy a new game you don't have to spend 60 bucks, they still go for 50. and zelda twlight princess kiss a$$.

moving back to your question, my friend has a n64, i'll ask him about it to see if he wants to sell
Old 06-04-2008 | 06:33 PM

i have two n64 with expansionpacks, two damn near brand new controller and sm64 game( im looking to get rid of. pm me if your intrested
Old 06-04-2008 | 11:17 PM

well, my dad just called me, the N64 doesnt work, we're guessing it's either the cables or possibly got too much dust in the console.

soooooo that being the case, rd2pimp, yes i am interested in getting the whole console (with cables please) with both controllers, what color(s), and show me some pictures please if you can. and SuperMario 64 also.

-PM sent