Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Injectors

Old 03-10-2007, 07:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote name='tanc' date='Mar 9 2007, 02:46 PM' post='285525']
What SIZE are you looking for.

You can't just say your looking for BIGGER injectors LOL. lmao.gif
I was about to give you some information but I decided to erase it because I want you to SEARCH! If you've got 3 weeks to keep bumping this thread up, you have time to search.

First, search on here what KIND of injectors you need. There are hi imp. and low imp. Are you looking for stock replacements? etc...

2nd, search google after finding your information and what kind of injectors some of us use around here.

3rd, try hit up ebay for some injectors.
Here's a tip, there are certain mustang injectors that once you search you will see that you can use. Also what the hell are you using them for? Boost? N/A? S/C?

What fuel management will you be running? You will have major problems using bigger injectors with a stock ECU.

What fuel pump are you running? Will you be running a FPR?

nutkick.gif
Go search

what does it matter what kind of mods i have and dont worry about my setup...i think i can handle that!
thanks for the "tip" but somewhat of a useless post!
ok i will specify the injector size...340cc-800cc better?
Old 03-10-2007, 07:27 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Hey Mr. 19 posts, I was trying to help you out. Don't get so offensive. I can just close your thread right now and than it'll force you to go find more information.

I DO WORRY about your setup because it shows you have NO IDEA what your doing. Do you know the difference between 340cc and 800cc ?

Obviously not, or else you wouldn't state those #'s. Anyhow good luck in finding what ever it is your looking for , in what ever set up your running.

Btw, your whole thread is useless.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:48 PM

Well some of us have more than one vehicle so maybe i am interesting in purchasing more than 1 set of injectors....which is why i have 2 sets lined up....but it must be a useless thread.

why do ppl talk when they have NO IDEA what they are talking about?
Old 03-11-2007, 10:04 PM

i wouldn't F*** with Tanc, iv read a few Very detailed posts about engines ect. of his............. he KNOWS what he is talking about.

but what would a Mod know right?

anyhow it would be best to show what you have to let people know what you will be using them for. b/c that way if they send you bigger fuel injectors and you fry you engine (not that you would, your a skilled pro im sure) then they can't say i had no idea what you wanted.

anyhoo just my input. take it or leave it.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:21 PM

QUOTE (builtallmota @ Mar 11 2007, 08:48 PM)
Well some of us have more than one vehicle so maybe i am interesting in purchasing more than 1 set of injectors....which is why i have 2 sets lined up....but it must be a useless thread.

why do ppl talk when they have NO IDEA what they are talking about?

Really?

How many beta1s are you running? If you running 2 sets, than WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY WHAT SIZE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR exactly..and for what as well. How can anyone help than?

You have 2 sets lined up, thats good. Maybe you should come out to HS this year so we can see what your set up is.

I have no idea what I'm talking about? You don't even know me. You have 20 posts, A NEWBIE HERE. Re-read your thread, maybe if you had some knowledge of different injector you would have a clue in to what to ask for. Once you read it over to yourself, maybe you should read it again, and you can see I was trying to help you out and you jumped the gun with your mumble jumble.

Next time you have a WTB thread asking for injectors, let us know what range you want. Not 300-800cc, unless you specify first set 300-460cc 2nd set 600cc-800cc, and what fuel mgt your running.

So what size are your 2 sets, and what fuel mgt are you running these with?
Old 03-11-2007, 10:24 PM

owned.gif
Old 03-11-2007, 10:38 PM

^^

Nah, I have no intention in "owning" him but just trying to help him since he's new and doesn't know how things run around here.

Rob, if you look theres only 2 other members that replied to your thread in a month since you started it. It's because of what I mentioned above when all i was trying to do was help you, and get more people replying since they know what your trying to man.

On a side note, do you know another Rob, he's from Toronto, drives a black boosted tiburon, it's a very unique tib. If you search for the Hyundai Sunday in these forums you'll find last years event pics. You should come out to this years event. I re-read your introduction and I'm curious in your 13.1 set-up. You'll see some pretty interesting set ups at HS boosted and n/a. I should have the built engine finished by than but not with the turbo I really plan on using, but oh well theres always next year.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:11 AM

QUOTE (J3R0MY @ Mar 11 2007, 11:24 PM)
owned.gif

why are people posting here that have nothing to do with this thread?!?!
and how was i owned?
Old 03-12-2007, 08:19 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i think its safe to say jeromy is well known as the resident retard/questionably gay guy around here, dont pay him too much attention.

wink1.gif
Old 03-12-2007, 10:33 AM

So are you going answer any of my questions?