Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Front And Rear Rd2 Bumpers, 1st Gen Spoiler Light

Old 04-27-2007 | 10:18 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Guys I'm starting to collect the OEM front and rear bumpers for using to make new bodykits. I've searched local places, and all junkyards want dealership prices, so I'm stuck paying for interstate shipping. Also, my wifes car (97 RD1) has a low spoiler with the light falling off. I just need the actual light from the spoiler if anyone has that thing off the car.

The Bumpers I need more than one of each. We have some new stuff coming for the RD2, so getting the OEM parts for each new bumper will ensure that everything fits great. Let me know guys, and thanks!

Soon I'll need another Manual transmission as well if anyone knows of a parts car.
Old 04-27-2007 | 11:08 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

Hey chris i have my oem rear bumper and sides that i would love to get ride of.....hit me up and we can figure it out.

Thanks
JD
Old 04-27-2007 | 11:22 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I have a complete spoiler from an RD1. It's over at Art's (mad machine)

If he doesnt need it for anything I can get it for you.. PM me to remind me and when I see him next Ill ask if its still around.
Old 04-27-2007 | 01:23 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

LOL, that'd work, Art has shipped to me twice already smile.gif

JD, I'll just need the rear, but anytime I can pick it up. Just bubble tape the crap out it and ship it loose like that. It'll be the lightest way to do it. If you have a certain price you want for it, just PM me, otherwise you know I love handouts, lol.

Thanks guys. I swear it seems that everyone is 1000+ miles away from Los Angeles though? I'm the only guy left around here besides Spiffy.
Old 04-27-2007 | 01:45 PM

I've been pming you about this for a while. I've got a rd2 front bumper in my garage. It's got scuffs at the bottom and is cracked by the pass. headlight. If you need some pics I can get some so just ask.