Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Equal Length Header

Old 06-10-2009, 08:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Well like i said im glad the paypal was closed but im not getting any communication from the other side. The box made it to said destination so im sure it could be tracked everything has bar codes these days. I posted everything form paypal on here... seem like things changed when i scanned the receipt from the PO.

So im still waiting to hear what the post office in ohio said...

Can someone dispute the same paypal transaction twice?
Old 07-23-2009, 08:55 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Im calling you out. You screwed yourself. I asked multiple questions, no answers, no communcation and you drop off earth for a month then come back saying you just called the post office one or two times?

Did you even read this thread? Did you even talk to your dad? Hell did you do anything at all?

Sorry you dropped the ball on the communication, and business ediquite. I offered a refund, it was not taken, paypal dispute was closed and then you go away.
I already did everything i could on my side as soon as I found there was an issue. You didnt even post there was an issue I found out via a paypal dispute. Dont ask people for stuff after they jumped through hoops for you to find out what happpend and you sit on your thumb.

Oh an in case you dont know what im refering to it was the smartass remark in Cats thread. But hey you came on the site once this month and i doubt that you look at this in august.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:39 PM

its all good, we took it as a loss and bought another set. I blame the post office more than anything, I still don't understand how a set of headers can bust out of a box and no one notice.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:47 PM

OK I feel better now ....... its all good, we took it as a loss and bought another set. I blame the post office more than anything, I still don't understand how a set of headers can bust out of a box and no one notice.