Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Equal Length Header

Old 06-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

That's 100% shady. You should always contact someone and try to work it out via e-mail before filing a Paypal claim.

You won't be doing any business with me for any parts.

Bullfrog - if you took it to a Post Office and have a receipt showing they weighed it and you paid for postage, that should mean something.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:51 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

From Seller - bullfrog

6/5/2009 07:00 PDT

Contacted USPS and filed lost mail item. There are few steps that the package could have got lost at. The people at the bulk mail processing facility say that if something gets lost or falls out of a box that they send it to Atlanta mail recovery center.I added your address if they find it to ship it to you. Let me know what you want to do or what you found out. Did the box have any writing saying that a box was repaired at a certain facility? Most people say that they label where a box was fixed at.

Seems like im just dealing with streezy's dad now via pay pal... just keeping open communication...
Old 06-05-2009, 09:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Sorry to hear about you situation man, I hope you get it all resolved. But here's an attempt to bring some humor:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/148dowDhkVY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/148dowDhkVY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/148dowDhkVY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/148dowDhkVY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 06-05-2009, 10:25 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

usps just pulled the same shit with me on an xg350bbk i sold to a customer in france. they lost 2 of the rotors cracked the 3rd and its filled the box with washers to make up the weight.

its taken me 4 months to even get them to refund the 160 i charged him for rotors. they arent refunding the shipping because he recieved the box and they still say it will take another 2 weeks before i see the check. i swear from now on i'm charging extra to get it fedex or UPS to anyone i sell to anymore. if they wont pay i wont ship.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I would appreciate it if Steezy or his father would post communications in this thread, so that we can keep both parties honest and free from improper interpretation.

If Bullfrog and Steezy (father) would agree to it, I would keep all outside individuals out of the conversation and have limited staff involvement (for purposes of mediation). Though Bullfrog is a staff member, the admins will be fair and unbiased.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:56 AM

Well its paypal right now. The whole reason to post was to be transparent to anyone that i would sell to. Everything i posted here is from paypal i just am being open with the community here and asking for advice.

The paypal dispute was def a bit quick and nothing says "hey there was a problem" then a paypal dispute looking you straight in the face.

I agree i would like to get some feedback here from Streezy so its not all paypal. Ill call atlanta to follow up on monday.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (majikTib @ Jun 5 2009, 07:21 AM)
That's 100% shady. You should always contact someone and try to work it out via e-mail before filing a Paypal claim.

You won't be doing any business with me for any parts.

Bullfrog - if you took it to a Post Office and have a receipt showing they weighed it and you paid for postage, that should mean something.

Hmm, that's a bit far to go. I mean anyone should contact you first, it's not like you don't have PLENTY of time to do a dispute.

I'm hoing to watch my sales, for sure.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:18 PM

From Seller - bullfrog

6/5/2009 07:51 PDT

shipping receipt

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg143/b...ppingrecipt.jpg[

From Buyer - ImportShark

6/5/2009 14:26 PDT

No facility listed on the box. I will have Tieran take some picks and post on his photo acct. The local post office called today I am going to go in and speak to them about the situation. I am going to lift this dispute on monday, I started the dispute before I knew all the info.

From Seller - bullfrog

6/5/2009 16:42 PDT

Thank you very much. The money transfer from my bank to pay pal should be done by then so i will have funds available for refund. I really hope since it was a unique item that it will be found.

If you could post what your post office has been telling you i would like to know.

So far i have spoken with Cranberry PA post office -> New Castle Post office -> Warrendale Bulk Mail Facility -> Atlanta Mail Recovery Office.

I faxed in pictures and paperwork to the Atlanta facility already to start a claim. Let me know what your post office has to say.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:49 PM

SteezyTiburon

ok so thanks for closing the paypal but there has been very little communication with you bud... I guess your dad was talking to the post office but never said what they said. Still waiting for pictures of the box.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

He's been here.

That's kinda messed up.