Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Equal Length Header

Old 05-25-2009 | 01:29 PM

Vehicle: 99/Hyundai/RD1

I was suppose to get one from Bullfrog but he hasn't gotten back to me in a long time and I'm getting impatient. If anyone has and is willing to sell a megan equal length header please let me know.
Old 05-25-2009 | 02:54 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=31164&hl=

just a suggestion
Old 05-25-2009 | 03:11 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

You can get the maintec headers in that thread ^^ or you can go through KFX to buy the equal length headers
Old 05-25-2009 | 03:23 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

i think he wants cheap or used product...no full price
Old 05-26-2009 | 09:10 AM

I don't want to have to buy the exhaust flange and put it on for the maintec ones or I would. Yeah I'm just trying to save money that's why I made the thread or I would've already bought them.
Old 05-27-2009 | 03:41 PM

Bullfrog hit me up, No need for the thread anymore. You may close
Old 05-27-2009 | 04:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Found what he was looking for I assume. Steezy, if this needs to be reopened please PM me or another staff member.
Old 06-04-2009 | 06:57 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

USPS delivered Streezy an empty box. I am going to the post office tomorrow to see if i can find out whats going on. Streezy filed a pay pal dispute, i would have too but i am putting this out in the open. I have nothing to hid and being transparent with anyone and everyone.

Streezy, if the post office cant help me i have already transferred funds to my paypal to cover you. If they cant help me i will send you the money ASAP to avoid paypal strikes.

Only people who had experience with lost packages with USPS or streezy please post here on out. thanks.
Old 06-04-2009 | 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It was insured right?

Did he at least email you first before filing?

Any damage to the box?
Old 06-05-2009 | 04:40 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

no i did not get an e-mail first, i just got a pay pal notice.

How does a worker not notice a 13 lb header falling out of a box....

red- ive shipped stuff to MJ many times 1/2 way across the world, it had me thinking i didn't need to to ship something 200 miles away. owned.gif

regardless they delivered an empty box....

From Buyer - ImportShark

6/4/2009 09:42 PDT

Purchased a set of headers from this person. Box arrived this morning from USPS labeled "Item Received with no Contents". Which tells me that USPS acknowledges they are aware the box is was empty.

From Seller - bullfrog

6/4/2009 17:37 PDT

Acknowledged.

What was the condition of the box when you received it? I want to make sure you got the right box. How was the address written on the side? What type of tape was on the box? I will go down to the Post office tomorrow and see if something happened. If you received it without contents it may still be in Pittsburgh. Let me see what i can do. Please provide a phone number so i may contact you or streezy to resolve.

From Buyer - ImportShark

6/4/2009 18:54 PDT

I just had a chance to actually go over the box and it does have some damage on it that has been taped up with USPS tape that says "Received in Damaged Condition" them someone stamped "Received Without Contents" all over the box. Either one of 2 things has happened. Either someone basically removed the contents or the the box was mis-handled to the point the headers busted out. My only question is if the headers fell out of the box, wouldn't they just put them back in and tape it up? I already contacted USPS and they asked me to give them 24 hours to look into the situation. If you can go ahead and visit the post office you dropped them off at and get verification from the postal worker. I'm sure we will get everything resolved.

From Seller - bullfrog

6/4/2009 20:08 PDT

Sounds good. I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. I will scan the recipt i got from the post office tomorrow at work. I did not use any USPS type tape on my box. I just wanted to make sure you got the same box i shipped in. I will contact usps tomorrow on my end as well.

Do you want me to refund you the monies till we get this figured out? I feel its fair to do that.