Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Beta I Motor And Tranny

Old 05-27-2009, 05:18 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent

So, as the title states, im looking for a beta I motor and tranny. If anyone has one that would be great for me. It has to be a 5-speed or I dont want the tranny. I would really like to have the motor and tranny to have about the same mileage and preferably from the same tibby. I mean I have found a set for $600 at a local junkyard with only 87,xxx miles on it. With the exception of small things that I have taken from it. I thought I would jus ask here first cuz I would feel safer buying a set from someone on here. More trustworthy to me. $6-7 is what Im looking to spend. Im flexible with the price, so if you know of something out there for me, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I will have both availalbe in about a month and a half most likely. I swapped motor and trans out of mine. Both will be gone through, new head gasket and all gaskets, new head bolts, new synchros in the transmission and everything checked over. I havent come up with a price yet because i havent bought all the parts but figured I would throw it out there.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:24 PM

That sounds great. Jus lemme know when your ready with everything and hit me up with a price. If the price is decent with me then Ill go for it. It really all depends on if I dont get another one from round here. Ill let you know if I do find a set somewhere local.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

No problem. Check out car-part.com if you havent also.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:31 PM

Never even thought of that. Thanks for pointing that out to me. Will do.