Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Beta I Fuel Rails

Old 05-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,

My turbo kits and FPR kits are selling more than i expected, and i need some more stock beta I fuel rails..

i would like to pay 20$ or less shipped, but willing to negotiate depending on how many people have spares.

i would like to buy about 10 of them if possible. if you have a junkyard near you, rails should be cheap (5-10) and ill still pay 20 or so per rail.

i would like the rails without anything attached, but if they have the stock FPR/lines/etc attached, its not a big deal, ill remove em..

thanks!!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:09 AM

I have a spare that I had started to polish. I can get you a pic, you'll need to either finish polishing it or paint it. Let me know, I'll let it go for $20 shipped.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:16 PM

I'm planning on hittin' the Pull-a-Part this weekend, and they have several Elantras with BETA return-style fuel rails. I'll see if I can swipe a few for ya.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Banned

sounds good to both..

liz, no worries about the polishing.. when i tap them for the FPR, i sand the whole rail down and paint them anyway.

pm me, or list your paypal info, and ill send payment right away.

i currently will have around 9 rails, including liz's rail. (hyunshark is grabbing me like 7-8)

Red, I will buy up to 4 from you. i think a total of 13 rails will be enough for now. I doubt I will sell 13 more RD turbo kits/FPR kits.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:16 AM

I didn't get to the pull-a-part place last weekend, and there's enough family crap going on this weekend that I probably won't make it then, either.

If you still need rails, I'm going to make yet another attempt to get out there the weekend of the 23rd.