Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb Bad! 2nd Cat Converter

Old 01-20-2009 | 12:20 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I need this off any car with the stock cat. Its got a 3 bolt flange up front, and a 2 bolt flange at the other end. I'll take any stock cat, even with the 2 bolt flange up front (some tibs have this instead?)

I just need it quick, cause mine is dead, and I'm outta luck with Smog in Cali 02.gif
Old 01-20-2009 | 01:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

I don't have the 2nd cat but i have the other two pieces minus the muffler(1st cat/manifold combo, resonator/pipe combo). It is cali compliant as my car came from cali. If you need those i may be willing to let them go cause i have been hanging on to them for the similar reasons but i passed wa emissions with a blone 2nd cat and no 1st cat so?

Hit me up maybe we can trade or something if you need either of those two pieces?

JD
Old 01-20-2009 | 01:49 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Thanks man. I do know my mani is cracked and stuff, but definitely not bad enough for failing smog. My emissions are like 10 times what they should be, and I"m guessing its a mix of cat and o2 sensors. But for now, I just need that damn 2nd Feline.
Old 01-23-2009 | 12:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

Hey Chris i was building some shelves in my garage so i can fit my car in there since its finally painted and coming home and i found the 2nd cat and flex that i still have i guess....it was hideing on me. Anyway if you still need it hit me up and we can talk about it.

JD