Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb Asap! Rd2 Manual Shifter Surround

Old 03-14-2006, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in the market for a set of clear corners as well, but I doubt you have a set lying around for an RD1?

The Shifter leaves EXPRESS in 1 hour. Size of the item doesn't matter. It's one flat fee.

Actually, I'm not coloring up my car much from the inside. Trying to keep it as black/ chromed silver/ white lighting as possible. Eg. Rside Shifter, Aluminium floor mats, etc. I don't like painted silver and that's why me thinks the CF Black will look good.

Just give me a date you can guarantee I'll have a shifter surround. I wouldn't want this gaping hole around for too long.

Thanks Jeremy,

Aviv

Shipped Overnight. Pm'ing you the tracking number now. Scheduled to reach you tomorrow afternoon.

Let me know when you get it and have a good trip.
Old 03-14-2006, 06:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Thanks alot man, really. I'll get you a set of boots, the CF Silver and CF Black, mostly black then.

Trust me, the silver matches the silver accents in the car, and looks like it's actually metal. Check out the pics in my thread.

BTW, you gonna want the RD1 surround or the RD2? With or without the ring?
Old 03-15-2006, 03:52 PM

CF Black is nice enough for me.

Rd2 Surround with ring. (Also, does anyone make a chrome metal ring instead of plastic?)

Thanks Jeremy.

Tracking says it reached REALLY early this morning. I was impressed, personally, with the speed.

Did you get it?
Old 03-15-2006, 08:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Got it bro, they didn't even knock on my door, just went and dropped off the note to pick it up at the post office. f***ers.

Anyways, I got it. Thanks so much!