Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

WTB: Altezzas And A Muffler

Old 03-30-2006 | 11:49 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

How soon do you need the muffler?

I'm currently pricing a dual set up, so I'll be getting 2 new ones. I'm not sure if you heard it at Hyundai Sunday or not, but its a decent sound not an obnoxiously loud fart cannon. And since you're in the Peel Region, it won't get you stopped for noise violations
Old 03-30-2006 | 05:25 PM

HKC, right now I have 2.5 inch piping with a high flow cat. I was very happy with that and the muffler I had but stupid me backed into a curb and I ben the muffler a bit. It still works and sounds ok, but it looks like ass. I plan on using the same piping and just weld the new muffler on. I do like how that one looks. Howabout $25 shipped? I can pay you Monday when I get home. Just PM me your info.

Rick, thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind just in case. Im gonna keep my car registered in NY so hopefull I wont have too many problems, lol.
Old 03-30-2006 | 08:58 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Oooff... that sucks, gotta watch those high curbs, that happens just as many times as reversing your open door into a pole at a gas station, very costly and unnecessary.

You sure you want the 2.25' inlet? I don't know much about that kind of a restriction, i doubt it's any, and welding 2.5' on a 2.25' is absolutely no problem. It would cost you another $20 to have it welded on at a shop. I would just be worried what kind of piping you have because you heard it from me the pipes you get from Advance Auto or home depot just distort the sound.

I'll give it to you for $20, consider it a site discount wink1.gif

I'll PM you my address and so if I get the M.O. I can send it to you.
Old 04-07-2006 | 02:14 PM

I have an MBRP muffler at home. We could make it a trade for that stuff I needed...

Let me know... At least you wouldn't have to pay for shipping... cool.gif

grahamshaw (at) financial.wellsfargo.com