Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

WTB - 2001 Tib OEM Exhaust Manifold and flexpipe

Old 01-26-2005 | 06:39 PM

Default WTB - 2001 Tib OEM Exhaust Manifold and flexpipe

I want the stock manifold w/CAT and the flexpipe/downpipe (whatever you want to call it).

I'm looking for a three bolt flange, not the two bolt. it's the flange that connects the flex pipe to the mid pipe...

the order of the pipes goes like this

headers --- flex pipe --- mid pipe --- rear section (with muffler)

double check the number of bolts on the flange for the flex-to-mid pipe connection.

Please let me know ASAP!

AIM : skrgus
MSN & email : nate704@hotmail.com

P.S.: Does anyone live around Blacksburg, VA area who's willing to trade his or her OEM exhaust manifold with CAT + flexpipe with my SSAC 4-2-1 header+ flexpipe??
Old 02-01-2005 | 07:20 PM

I have the complete exhaust set-up that I will sell.

What I have is the Manifold, 1st cat, the pipe was cut in half after the 1st pipe...sorry....pretty sure it can be welded, down pipe with flex pipe, and 2nd cat. The bolts were cut off of the back of the cat, so they will need to be drilled. If interested, I will post pics to better show you what I am talking about.

These items only have 45,000 miles on them. I will need to check on shipping, but they are just sitting in my garage right now, so I will prolly let them go pretty cheap.
Old 02-01-2005 | 08:01 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I've got an exhaust manifold and flexpipe. It has about 600 miles. My old one was cracked, got it replaced under warranty, then bought headers.
Old 02-03-2005 | 08:17 PM

I have an 01 tib, I'm not sure if it is the 2 or 3 bolt flange(could someone tell me where to look to find this out...I'm a newbie), but my exhaust is stock. do you live in northern VA, like by DC or southern VA?
Old 02-05-2005 | 02:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

why are you ditching the hearders?? anyways I've got what you need, get back to me if your interested. I'm thinking the shipping is going to be pretty high though....that crap was heavy!!