Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

When Deer Attack

Old 01-31-2005, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even though the pictures don't appear as such, the dent in front does have a sharp crease in it on the bottom. Right where the body sort of has a wave in it I guess you could say, is where the bottom of the dent is, and it came to somewhat of a point.

BTW...my avatar is a Balrog I found a while back looking through some old posts and I thought it looked cool so I craftily borrowed the image for my own personal gain. smile.gif And as for the sig, I just have yet to find something else that entertains me enough to want on all my posts.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:21 PM

I saw a power mirror on ebay...forget which side it was though.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

QUOTE (jToIeB)
Even though the pictures don't appear as such, the dent in front does have a sharp crease in it on the bottom. Right where the body sort of has a wave in it I guess you could say, is where the bottom of the dent is, and it came to somewhat of a point.

BTW...my avatar is a Balrog I found a while back looking through some old posts and I thought it looked cool so I craftily borrowed the image for my own personal gain. smile.gif And as for the sig, I just have yet to find something else that entertains me enough to want on all my posts.

I have a mirror for yah its factory black never been painted.. make me an offer man...Chris i have pics as well