Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

wanted fenders for 00-01 tiburon

Old 01-25-2005, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon
Default wanted fenders for 00-01 tiburon

I am looking for silver fenders or for that matter any fenders... id like aftermarket ones but yeh right doubt that will ever happen...Chris
Old 01-26-2005, 09:18 PM

Vehicle: a lost 2000 tiburon

Like chris said we need some fenders. If any one has some for sale or knows where we can get one please let me know. The sooner we get them the sooner we can get our Tib up and running. Thanks.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:54 PM

I'll have my silver fenders for sale when I get my vented ones fixed and install...but thats not gonna be until at least March. If you dont find any by then, I'll hold them for you. You could also find some on ebay but they tend to by expensive and usually not painted.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:09 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

try to widen your search. first gens take the same front fender
Old 01-27-2005, 09:52 AM

QUOTE (Tibbychick)
I'll have my silver fenders for sale when I get my vented ones fixed and install...but thats not gonna be until at least March. If you dont find any by then, I'll hold them for you. You could also find some on ebay but they tend to by expensive and usually not painted.

get them fixed girl.. i want aftermarkets but who knows..how much would you want and whats the paint like...Chris
Old 01-30-2005, 10:20 PM

Paint is excellent. No visible scratches or anything at all. I can get you a pic if you want.

As far as price...well I ahve shipped one before, and it cost me $50 to ship just the one. So its gonna be about $100 to ship both. that said I would be willing to do $200 shipped for both, which isnt bad considering on ebay they go for $125 plus shipping for one. Just let me know if you'll need them and I'll hold onto them for you after I take them off.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:59 AM

QUOTE (Tibbychick)
Paint is excellent. No visible scratches or anything at all. I can get you a pic if you want.

As far as price...well I ahve shipped one before, and it cost me $50 to ship just the one. So its gonna be about $100 to ship both. that said I would be willing to do $200 shipped for both, which isnt bad considering on ebay they go for $125 plus shipping for one. Just let me know if you'll need them and I'll hold onto them for you after I take them off.

well i can come get them problly for 100 or less.. how soon would you want to sell them... got a question what happened to your shark racing fenders.. do you have pics by the way? Chris and Erin
Old 02-05-2005, 03:31 PM

I actually am gonna be needing them now, because Im not paying to have the vented fenders fixed, instead I bought some vented overlays that need to be molded into the stock fenders. And I am still keeping the shark fenders. The one is really badly damaged, the other one is fine.

Good luck on finding a set. Like I said you can find them on ebay all the time. Either that or try a junkyard.