Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wanted: 1996-1997 Tib/Elantra O2 plug harness side

Old 11-28-2012, 11:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

dooe i completely foegot

ill see wheb i can head out
Old 11-29-2012, 01:17 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

It's okay don't go out of your way. The yard here may have some new cars. There's another up north but its much smaller and less popular. I normally don't work on my car because I don't have a garage, but I've wanted to get them squared away before leaving to Europe! YES I'm going and you'll have your Sobieski, or something tasty.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Yo HKC, im down the street from all hyundai and isuzu recyclers, im stopping in today to get a price on an ecu, i will see if they have that pigtail, they will most likely give it to me for free.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:34 AM

I would be willing to send it to you if you plastidip your rims
Old 11-29-2012, 02:32 PM

I just returned from the yard. THREE Tiburons (one had a molded Erebuni kit!), THREE Elantras. All 2000-2001. I gracefully thank you and that would be amazing if you could spare a few seconds to ask them!

You're not looking for a Tib 2.0 ECU by chance? I have an extra.

I would be willing to send it to you if you plastidip your rims

Ooooooohhh you remembered! One plug for one rim and it's a deal!

Old 11-29-2012, 07:39 PM

Agreed, please plastidip that rim back together on a good note I have your upstream connector, pain in the ass to find as it was the last Tiburon to look at, mostly cuz it was 15 feet in the air. It came of a 97, the others in the yard were 00 and 01's and had a completely different connector.

And no good deed shall go unpunished, below the 97 Tiburon was an 04 GT Tib and I dam near hit my head on the rotor, glad I did cuz it is the ever so elusive red caliper with HYUNDAI embossed on it. I have been ever so patient trying to get my hands on these so I thank you HKC for f*cking up your plug all these years ago that set things in motion that led to me finally getting these dam calipers
Old 11-29-2012, 11:14 PM

AAAAAH!!! I am speechless! I really don't know what to say. I've been looking for it for years! 1997 was the year they switched them over. I've been going back and fourth without seeing any with that connector. Most of the time people cut the whole harness off and snatch the O2 sensor so the connector is missing from the car.

PM your paypal. If you have any special requests that doesn't include stickers or plasti-dipping just say so. HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks.

I dam near hit my head on the rotor

I've done that! You can find some really good pads most of the time. I buy mine for $2.00/pair and they're good for some 6-7 years.

the ever so elusive red caliper with HYUNDAI embossed on it. I have been ever so patient trying to get my hands on these so I thank you HKC for f*cking up your plug all these years ago that set things in motion that led to me finally getting these dam calipers

Oh yeah I remember seeing those at dealers when they released that limited option. They are really rare! I'm so glad you could find those. Did you manage to pull them off?

faithofatiburon, PM me your address so I can send you the headers if you still want them. They are worth something (good quality) if you'd like to sell them. If not then I'll see what they fetch.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:30 AM

I got it 4 free along with a few other small things and im passing that onto you. Just send me 10 bux 2 ship it and its yours. I will send you a pm. The calipers are mine, 80 bux for the set.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:39 PM

Yo HKC, PM me your address
Old 12-01-2012, 02:48 PM

Whaa you didn't receive my reply? It shows up on my messenger. I'll send it again.