Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Vader or Veilside

Old 05-19-2004, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YAY! Good news! So I guess if I were to go to Veilside and order the kit, I'd be looking at about an extra $1500 for someone to customize the kit....hmmmmm, which would be cheaper...converting the car from 1st Gen to 2nd, or buying the kit and re-moulding it?

I saw a 2001 White Tib for sale at local Hyundai dealer..16k miles..not sure what engine size or anything going for £10495 and then another Tib same year in silver going for £9495 (but I didn't check that one out). Wasn't tempted enough to even discuss changing mine for them mainly cus of funds. I can just afford to do mods to mine, but not go for a newer car.

As for the hole, you could get a red LED strobe light there and turn it into a modern KITT!! Naff or what, hehe!
Old 05-23-2004, 09:04 AM

Well, I found out in a British mag "Max Power" dedicated to modified motors that to buy the Veilside kit from the US (the K01R), get it shipped, fitted and painted cost this company £9500 (that's roughly $16k-$17k!!!) And that's before taking into account any mods needed for it to fit my 98.

So I guess I'm a little out of my league here!
Old 05-27-2004, 08:16 PM

QUOTE (majikTib)
SPIKE! Don't promote fake Veilsides! BAH!

As for the hood..... unfortunately there seem to be issues with all aftermarket hoods for our cars :-/ they never seem to fit right

i finally got the cf shark racing hood to fit right had to make the holes bigger and adjust the hood latch down more, for the price it should of fit perfect but n e way it looks good now