Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

stock exhaust manifold

Old 01-08-2005 | 09:29 AM

Default Re: WTB : headers 1.8 97

i'm looking for a stock exhaust manifold from a beta I. the one with the cat on the manifold. also, if you have the flex pipe section, i would like that, too. i'd be willing to trade the 4-2-1 headers i have on right now for the manifold, or just pay for it outright. when you reply, post whether or not your flex pipe has a 2-bolt or 3-bolt flange and how many miles you have on the manifold/cat. you can email me at jdibart@adelphia.net
Old 01-08-2005 | 09:39 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon
Default stock exhaust manifold

dibs

so you want the stock headers with the downpipe?
Old 01-08-2005 | 09:45 AM

Default Re: CF hood

yes, i want the stock manifold with the flexpipe/downpipe (whatever you want to call it). can you verify the number of bolts on the flange? i'm looking for a 2 bolt flange, not the three bolt. it's the flange that connects the flex pipe to the mid pipe...
the order of the pipes goes like this

headers --- flex pipe --- mid pipe --- rear section (with muffler)

double check the number of bolts on the flange for the flex-to-mid pipe connection. the headers i'll trade you have about 25k miles on them, but are in great condition...just heat marks.

there's also the question of how this will work because if we trade, i'll need your manifold the day i take the headers off to ship them, and you'll probably need my headers the day you take your manifold off. i don't have access to a second car to have my car disabled for a few days. i don't know about you.
Old 01-08-2005 | 09:52 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: stock exhaust manifold

Turbulence, contact Tibbychick. She can hook you up with a full setup from front to back with no trade needed.

Then you can sell your headers.