Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Sell Me Everything!

Old 08-31-2009, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahaha...whats up dude!

Married, indeed, now separated and eventually divorced. Long story. As for the cars, also a long story, involving moving back and and forth to Canada and not bothering to import my cars into either country. My current tib that I am parting out was my last ditch effort to try and put together a completed tiburon. But when I moved back to NY, I lost interest, and ended up buying a new car.

So yeah, I'm parting the whole thing out. You saw my thread, so you know what I have. And I do have a shark spoiler for sale, $100 + shipping takes it. Let me know!
Old 08-31-2009, 01:02 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Aug 31 2009, 02:14 PM)
I have a set (two) of non captive hubs and a new set of studs (from Hyundai) for you. Super busy today, on and off computer..

Let me get them out of the garage, snap a few pics and decide on a price. Consider them yours. (I have brand new drilled slotted rotors too)

I wish I knew if I was going to LLLL, that way you could just pick them up from me there. Ugh.

Consider it sold. Now will the hubs be assembled or am I going to have to press the whole thing together. What brand rotors? Make the price the cost of shipping!

QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Aug 31 2009, 02:15 PM)
hahahaha...whats up dude!

Married, indeed, now separated and eventually divorced. Long story. As for the cars, also a long story, involving moving back and and forth to Canada and not bothering to import my cars into either country. My current tib that I am parting out was my last ditch effort to try and put together a completed tiburon. But when I moved back to NY, I lost interest, and ended up buying a new car.

So yeah, I'm parting the whole thing out. You saw my thread, so you know what I have. And I do have a shark spoiler for sale, $100 + shipping takes it. Let me know!

OUCH... sorry about that. Had no clue... I'll paypal you the $ as soon as you get me the quote.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:04 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

1stgentib,

The hubs are from a NON-CAPTIVE Elantra (blasted and painted black, faithofadragon did it.. why I dunno. They will never be seen once installed. But it does make them look nicer now..) and the rotors are brand new NON-CAPTIVE rotorpros (from rich) dimpled and slotted. The studs are from Hyundai Motor America Parts.

How's $257.50 (covers 3% paypal fees) SHIPPED to your door sound? I'll even print out the DIY (in color) and include, lol.gif

Charging camera batteries now, dunno if I'll get to taking/uploading pics tonight..

PM me your shipping address if you'd like them, my paypal is pganpath @ gmail . com (without spaces)

I'll have a for sale thread posted this week with lots more, once camera batteries finish charging.. Keep an eye out. wink1.gif

And I'll even follow the new F/S rules to boot! wink1.gif

Old 09-01-2009, 12:19 AM

Those look IDENTICAL to my rotors!

Upon VERY close inspection of the rotors I have... they are for captive setups... sucks... but thanks Pat.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:48 AM

Do you need the hubs or no?

And do you need the rotors to look like these..
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=7...p=inline&zw
Old 09-01-2009, 11:09 AM

I'm already sending TC $400 so I dont know If I'll have enough for the hubs, how much you asking?

Also I cant see that pic from the office but I KNOW for CERTAIN that the front rotors they sent me are for a captive setup. I'll probably buy the Wilwood set off whoever is selling it, if its still avail next check, so I'm not looking for rotors as I will try to get a BBK of some sort in the future.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:20 AM

Wtf it's cause she has tits isn't it?

Ok.

What I have for sale is a set of NON-CAPTIVE hubs for the REAR and NON-CAPTIVE rotors for the REAR. I orginally bought these for $350 to replace the DRUM BRAKES on the rear of my 1997 Tiburon to DISC BRAKES.

If you want it PM me..
Old 09-01-2009, 12:30 PM

wait what!? NON-CAPTIVE REAR? I didnt know there was a rear captive setup!

But no thanks, I need front noncaptive.