Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Sell Me Everything!

Old 08-30-2009, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX

OK This may seem like an odd thread but heres the reason.

I have been AWOL for... 4 years now... since I joined our nations all powerful air force.

Car has been neglected and sitting.

The only people still active from what I seen are about 10.(REDZ, TC, tibbytib, tibby01, etc . You know who you are). Off topic... wtf happened to CyberShark and Faithofadragon!?

I NEED TO RESTORE THE CAR AND MOST OF IT IS RUN DOWN SO SELL ME YOUR STUFF!

I NEEEEED the parts for a non-captive swap ASAP!

Post or PM with item, prices, and PM paypal! I'm buying abit of everything! I have 4gs I'm looking to put into her to get her back into shape!
Old 08-30-2009, 10:04 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

About the only thing I have that you may be interested in is a Meghan equal length header, check my for sale thread for details.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:11 AM

bump
Old 08-31-2009, 09:58 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Well, at the meet there will be a KFX/Megan Racing header given away, header wrap, a RD style short shifter.

As for sales, I'm sure I've got a bunch of stuff here you'd want, but don't have the time to go through it before the meet.

Wife is still selling shift/ebrake boot sets and floor bar cover sets.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:07 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I've got a vast selection of severely melted, exploded, and otherwise destroyed parts available. Let me know what you need!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:09 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Welcome back.

How bouts..

You PM ME with what you need and I'll take pics and get back to ya. I have 1.75 tiburons and only need 1. wink1.gif
Old 08-31-2009, 10:22 AM

QUOTE (javageek @ Aug 31 2009, 01:04 AM)
About the only thing I have that you may be interested in is a Meghan equal length header, check my for sale thread for details.

No thanks on that hearder bro, I'm highly considering doing the EVO8 turbo setup. I'm looking to boost the tib again, just not with the EXTREME turbo kit(who used to make it?) at over 300hp. I'm looking to put down atleast 270 but not much more. Just want something fun and reliable to beat on.

QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ Aug 31 2009, 12:58 PM)
Well, at the meet there will be a KFX/Megan Racing header given away, header wrap, a RD style short shifter.

As for sales, I'm sure I've got a bunch of stuff here you'd want, but don't have the time to go through it before the meet.

Wife is still selling shift/ebrake boot sets and floor bar cover sets.

Stuff GIVEN AWAY. I am THERE! Also very interested in that shifter. Do I get a non cut out base to replace my gashed up one. By the way, I'mma take a pic of the OLD short shifter I got, I got no clue who made it, BUT IT SUCKS. I'm the ONLY ONE who can EVER find the gears with the damn thing!

QUOTE (Supercow @ Aug 31 2009, 01:07 PM)
I've got a vast selection of severely melted, exploded, and otherwise destroyed parts available. Let me know what you need!

Ya just saw your thread on what happened. My condolences...

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Aug 31 2009, 01:09 PM)
Welcome back.

How bouts..

You PM ME with what you need and I'll take pics and get back to ya. I have 1.75 tiburons and only need 1. wink1.gif

I NEED noncaptive swap parts so I can get my brake set on the car. I have rotors, pads and lines just sitting around lol.
Wheels also, damn wif hit a curb with the TSWs that Cyber gave me. Dont really NEED much.

Actually, a second gen dash would be awesome. I was one of those who painted the WHOLE interior and put in matching seats to boot. Tired of the colors, I want a clean lookin black interior! Atleast I still have the leathers(somewhere).

Oh a shark spoiler, tired of the no spoiler/stock spoiler looks. I want to be cool like all the Evos and STIs with their big wings.

Pretty much post a list or even easier, a pic of what you got laying around and I'll HOLLA. Coffee and bored at work...
Old 08-31-2009, 10:47 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

TC is parting out a tib so you may want to hit up her fs thread as well.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:56 AM

I already did mang. Whats the deal with LIZ! I think she has gone through more tibs and zefiro kits than Ive ever seen with my own eyes! I'm waiting to see what shes got for me. I swear I bought alot of shit from 2 tibs she thrashed. I wonder what her insurance thinks of it... does she total them on purpose? I know chicks are bad drivers but... really? (yes I talk sheet in hopes of her seeing it and maybe getting some sort of reaction to it). Also did she get married? (WAY OFF TOPIC)

LIZ GET IN HERE AND SELL ME YOUR SHIT cool.gif
Old 08-31-2009, 11:14 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I have a set (two) of non captive hubs and a new set of studs (from Hyundai) for you. Super busy today, on and off computer..

Let me get them out of the garage, snap a few pics and decide on a price. Consider them yours. (I have brand new drilled slotted rotors too)

I wish I knew if I was going to LLLL, that way you could just pick them up from me there. Ugh.