Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

RD (97-99) Stock Hood.

Old 03-26-2004, 07:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Having a different color hood might be pretty cool, I could do some photoshop work to get an idea of how it might look, but I'm not to big on having a flashy car. I have a couple small things on my interior painted, but just to accent it a little, that is it when it comes to rice. But I will keep the different color hood in mind if someone offers it. Having a Plum car knocks me out of red, blue, and green, those colors would look TOO weird. Leaving plum, black, and white. Yellow might be cool (if someone has painted their car that color) just b/c yellow is purples compliment color, but I don't know I'll just have to see who posts.
Old 03-26-2004, 07:30 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

white might look the best, if you would be forced to get a different color hood. if you can't find one on these boards, try the bone yards. when the weather gets better up in New England, i'm gonna be goin around lookin for some things. you never know, someone's car might have gotten totaled from the rear, having a perfect front end. thats another option for ya. good luck.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:07 AM

Well I really don't need mine, so I could sell it to you. PM me or email me (tsr571@cfl.rr.com) and we'll work something out!
Old 03-26-2004, 08:22 AM

Default FS: Stock First Gen Hood,GSX Fuel Pump,Dual Gauge Pod

i just post one in the forsale forum
Old 03-26-2004, 08:46 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

clean2k, he/she (don't really know) owns a first gen. tongue.gif 2nd gen won't work

Midnightsp, go here to be linked to someone's post on the boards about his sale. it's in blue.
or click here for the actual ebay auction
Old 03-26-2004, 12:09 PM

Heck if I had a 2nd gen or a red or blue Tib I would be good to go, but since I don't I'm still in a pickle 02.gif . I guess I just need to start a CF hood fund or something, cause that seems like the only way I'll get a new (or used) hood for my car.

(and I'm a she laugh.gif)