Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Needed! Fuel Injectors

Old 11-24-2005 | 07:06 AM

ok then what injectors do you think i have? they are brown with a tan top...its a pic not very well lit but u should be able to tell what color they are (what color u think they are?)...ive had the engine just sitting for a very long time...well 3 years now..i got it from when a guy rolled it over like three months after he bought it brand new...all the engine codes match the beta 1
Old 11-24-2005 | 09:13 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

IJSTBRNDU: Denisst99 was not referring to your pictures, he was talking to JonGTR.

NOW!
drillsergeant.gif

Please lock this thread, as I have already bought the correct injectors for my application.....

BOUGHT!. :lock me:

QUOTE (IJSTBRNDU @ Nov 21 2005, 03:20 PM)
i have injectors with only 4k on them...i can post a pic tomorrow...hows 45 sound? may go lower...where am i shipping to so i know how low i can go.

I don't knwo why you haven't received payment yet, but I sent it through paypal. I have forwarded my e-mailed receipt to you so you knwo it HAS been sent. Otherwise, maybe it's the holiday that has delayed it going into your account. You give me the right address?

and yes, I did send the right amount of money. wink1.gif