Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Need Trunk Gas Struts, Tps(possibly), Stock Springs And Struts

Old 09-17-2008, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok,

Im kinda getting annoyed of having a car too low. I have H&R cup kit (2.0" lowered front, 1.8" lowered back). Im trying to get a hold of some stock springs and struts if someone is willing to sell. Just give me a price and we'll see. Maybe i'll exchange my suspension for yours (not sure).

I also need to find some of those gas struts that hold the trunk hatch open!!!! Someone told me they sell for like 65-85$ at a hyundai dealer. I went to my local hyundai dealer and they tried to sell me them for 180$!!!! woah.

Also My throttle is acting crazy and I've seen alot of stuff about this TPS going haywire on our cars. Im guessing thats whats causing my throttle to idle funny... by that I mean it will rev up to 3000rpms and then drop back down and them rev back up and so on. Also when starting the car, it will stay around the 2500 to 3000 rpm range.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:32 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

I have the stock springs and a Kefico TPS that I can sell to you... Please PM me if you are interested
Old 09-17-2008, 04:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Ive got stock springs and struts with 40k on them for 100 plus shipping for all 4.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:36 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

i also have stock struts and springs, have about 85k on them, would be willing to trade mine plus cash for yours depending on the condition and mileage and such
Old 09-17-2008, 08:19 PM

hey wass up, the idle problem used to happen to me basically you described it perfectly, what I did to that solved the idle issue was un-plug the battery and let it sit for 10 mins and plugged it back up and it was fine, try it-it might work for you too.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Could also be the IAC. Ive had an issue once with that also.

If your TPS is Kefico its probably ok.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:05 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

I also have stock struts and springs in good condition, if you want make an offer and pm me.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:05 PM

ok next week im gonna pm one of you guys or all of you guys about the stock spring and struts. (I get paid next week)

And on the TPS note, I did unhook the battery for like 5 mins when I put a new upper exhaust manifold O_2 sensor in. Didn't fix my throttle issue. It kinda acts like if it was 30 degrees Farenheit outside and you have a CAI with a full exhuast and pulleys. Anyone know what I mean that has those things? The car will rev up real high on ignition and kinda float slowly back down but not quite all the way back to normal idle. AND its freakin 80 somethin Degrees outside!!! it will stay idling at 2500rpm and sometimes when I shut the A/C off (if it was on in the first place) the throttle will rev it up to 3000rpm and let it fall back to 1000rpm and keep repeating that. At the light people stare at me, give me a grin, and then floor it as fast as they can, lol.

And wheres the cheapest place to pick up those gas struts that hold the hatch open? Since it seems nobody has any extras lying around?

Could you guys also give me somewhat of an estimation on the quality these springs and struts you guys have are in? lol. i.e.- cut springs? blown gas struts? or are they totally in working condition.

I mention about swapping suspensions out of anger because I had bottomed out going over a railroad track and completely taking off one side skirt and my rear bumper.... spent 10$ to remake some screw mounts using some e-poxy putty (messy stuff but wonderful) but my body kit got all banged up 02.gif.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:09 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

my struts have about 86k on them, and are in perfect condition

i just checked them yesterday, because i need a new cv joint, and they are in great working condition, no problems with them at all. let me know
Old 09-18-2008, 10:18 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

The springs/struts have about 98,000 on them but are in perfect working condition. They are not cut or saggy they ride real well and my struts repond good to the road. I have not been driving through rough roads with big potholes or anything like that. everything in good cond. so just make an offer and ill see what I can do.