Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Need A Green Passenger Door

Old 01-20-2006 | 04:16 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

Hello everyone,

I got in an accident in november and need a passenger side door in the savanah green color (so I don't have to paint it). I don't need anything but the door shell and frame, all interior panels/electronics and the window are not needed. I would prefer it be in decent condition so I don't have to get it painted.

I am also looking around for a complete cylinder head i.e. valves, springs, retainers, locks, cams in good, working condition (no cracks). Well, I suppose I don't NEED the cams, but they would be nice to have. I would like to get one ported and polished and install a good set of cams into it.

Thanks a lot guys. smile.gif
Old 01-20-2006 | 04:18 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

stay tuned here in the next couple months we should have a port and polishing groub buy chain going on. a little over a hundred plus some shipping and you can get a P&P-ed head at your front door (plus the cost of shipping us your stock head).

..wink1.gif
Old 01-20-2006 | 04:21 PM

Well that sounds cool. How well would the P&P be done? Would they be flow tested or anything? I used to work at an engine performance shop so I could get it done there probably for free, but I probably couldn't do it as well as it would be done on the GB. I would still like to get an extra head with all the goodies so I can get it completed and just swap it in place of the old one. Thanks.
Old 01-20-2006 | 05:29 PM

i have tried to pm up a couple times already about that green door ,im parting out that green tibby, i will check on shipping as soon as i can .
Old 01-20-2006 | 07:52 PM

Got some info. on a door, probably going to buy it if the price is right. I am still thinking about a cylinder head though so if anyone has one they are trying to get rid of let me know. Thanks. cool.gif