Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Looking for a wideband

Old 09-16-2009, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Accent
Default Looking for a wideband

Hey all, just wondering if anyone out there in the hyundai world might have a Wideband they want to sell me smile.gif

Running untuned right now, wanting to squeeze a few more psi, but dont want to do it without going wideband first.

Thanks!
Old 09-16-2009, 06:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm running the innovate LC1, and enjoy it. Easy to mess with, easy to swap back to the stock o2 sensor too. KFX Performance sells them, and can modify them to plug right into the stock harness.

With a plug and play Megasquirt ECU, you don't have to cut any wires at all, and works right with the LC1. Just an option.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:28 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Accent

to be honest with you.. i dont "think" i'd need to cut wires for the wideband..

the turbo and o2 housing is out of an older saab, and the housing has an o2 port, that's got a big bolt plugging it right now.
i figured i'd just unblock the port, pop the o2 sensor in, and run it directly to the gauge?

im running factory ecu, no real plans for standalone for a while.. just figure since im running close to 7psi untuned right now, wanting to get maybe MAYBE 9 max out of the car, i'd play the safe route and at least get a wideband for some sort of accurate A/F reference, so i know im not melting anything.

Thanks for the input though smile.gif