Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Looking For Someone Who Works In Cf And Fiberglass

Old 02-12-2006 | 02:16 AM

Vehicle: 1997/Hyundai/Tiburon RD1

Hope this is the right place to post this topic, if not I'm sure a mod will move this to the right place. I'm just looking for someone who is interested in making somethings. I have a old hood that I would like to have made of CF and I have a old sharkracing plastic roof spoiler that would like in CF. I don't mind if someone keeps the design and sells if for profit, but looking to do a little something different and put a little more things out there. I used to work on my 97 a lot and that was what kept me sain in the military but I always ran into road blocks when looking for products. Used to have a lot of connections but just about all were severed when I went out to Iraq for 2 yrs. Eventually I would like to get into school to make my own fiberglass and CF but things are a little hectic and won't be able to get into anything till next year. Hope to hear back from someone who is interested. Definitly would like to start making contacts again.
Old 02-12-2006 | 10:00 AM

check your PM's... good luck
Old 02-12-2006 | 04:53 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Hyundai/Tiburon RD1

Wrote you back thanks for the info...