Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Lookin For Simple Bumper Part

Old 08-06-2009, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

exactly what im talking about. i dealt with them a lot too...but i was hoping i could find them online somewhere or someone may have xtra laying around. The one i had broke off and i lost it

guess i have to dumpster dive for them so to speak lol
Old 08-06-2009, 03:02 PM

If your talking about that metal piece (blue)

It comes on the bumper preinstalled from the factory. I don't believe they sell it separate.

The only way to get one without buying a new bumper would be in a junkyard, and you would probably have to find one with a front end that wasn't crushed because they are really thin and will just twist and bend with the bumper.

I had a second set on my old bumper but I just cut it up and tossed it a few months ago.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:34 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

Yeah. I took mine off my old bumper (wasn't super easy lol) and used them on my aftermarket bumper and have simply been interchanging them ever since. I found another set off a junked car at one point but I just took the best 2 and tossed the other ones.

So yeah, I think the only way for you to get them is to go to a junk yard.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Depending on what they actually look like, you could easily fab up something yourself with a hand saw and dremel.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:26 PM

i have aftermarket bumper that is busted up pretty bad on my tib now but i've had it on for years now and im about to buy another one to take its place so i've been searching around online for the bracket to put on the tib, since i lost my original 1. So far no luck but i will see if i can find a junkyard around here then.