Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Interior Panels?

Old 06-25-2007 | 01:18 PM

hey guys, Just got a 1997 Tiburon.. and I need some panels for it (guy before me painted/destroyed them) Im mostly looking for the dash peice and door/trunk panels.. but anything else anyone has I could possibly be intrested in! Thanks in advance!

ps; I have called every wreckers in my area (Cambridge) as far as London and cant seem to find anything!!
Old 06-25-2007 | 01:52 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

interior stuff is usually the first to go from junkyard cars. I wouldn't expect to find anything from them..

I have a 1997 and will be swapping out all the dash panels with stuff from a 2001 tiburon. I'll have all the leftovers for sale eventually (with switches and vents and everything). But the trunk liners and stuff I can't help you with.
Old 06-25-2007 | 02:27 PM

I know interior is the first to go.. i work in a car audio shop and am doing custome body kit ect.. if i can't find a dash piece and the door panels it will all be custome fiberglass.. which is a route id rather not go at the moment seeing as it is my first car. The guys that had my car before me beating the daylights out of it so most of it will be custom.. but its a long process.

Message me when u pull your dash out i am VERY intrested in getting it from you.
Thanks.
Old 06-25-2007 | 02:51 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Be advised, it will be a while (month or so). I'm in the middle of a nasty move into our first house and the garage will be occupied for quite some time.

I'll let you know though! wink1.gif
Old 06-25-2007 | 03:09 PM

I've also called every auto wrecker in teh kw/london area, looking for the same peices with no luck. HOWEVER, Nuhns in Dundalk (1.5 hours north of kw) had 5 tibs on there lot. But the guy is a prick, and knows how rare these cars are, so he's EXTREMELY expensive. For the seats, and FRONT interior plastics (guage bezel surround, door panels etc, he wanted 800$
So basically, our cars are woth more in peices, than on the road 02.gif
Old 06-25-2007 | 03:40 PM

Yeah i found a wreckers in London and he was a prick
Old 06-25-2007 | 08:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

which dash piece are you talking about? the plastic one that continues to the door? If so, I have one in awesome condition. Let me know what youre looking to spend and I can check on shipping to Canada if you want me to. Thats gunna be the hard part.
Old 06-26-2007 | 08:02 AM

Ericy321 : All i need is the black plastic dash peice.. the guy who had the car b4 me cracked it and painted it white :S let me how much you want for it
Old 06-26-2007 | 08:31 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I have NO clue what you're talking about.

"Black plastic dash piece" isn't very descriptive..The dash comes apart in like 10 pieces, plus all the switches, buttons, vents, etc.

Try to describe it, or take a picture, or find a picture and circle it, etc.
Old 06-26-2007 | 09:42 AM

haha sorry, im the kind of person who assumes if i understand what im saying everyone else should to.

I know theres a few peices too it.. i need the part that goes around the factory location for the head unit and it goes to the drivers side door... do you understand yet? Or should i describe more?? Thanks.