Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Help Me Get A Remus Europe!

Old 05-15-2009, 02:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

whoa Mike you didn't have to go through all that trouble. hahaha installation included. gotta love the austrians and their precision. it's specifically for Hyundai Coupe? do you have any specs on the size of the piping on it? probably the stock size piping which is too small.

weird how everything is more expensive from the source than they are the distributor. so $512USD + shipping to Poland. i thought it was going to be cheaper over there. this one here on ebay is going for $400 USD shipped from Cali which is $1,308 zlotys, still the cheapest i've seen but then you add in the cost to weld it in. i suppose there's going to be nothing cheaper, unless it is used.

well if nothing turns up i'll just have to save up some cash.

Old 05-15-2009, 06:45 AM

Got some news..
wink1.gif

I've contacted another partner. They are cheaper. :>
The prize is 377 € (by the average currency exchange: 511.7 USD). With shipping to my doors.
They will check if they have it (RD isn't very popular car) and let me know how does it look next monday or tuesday.
If they wouldn't have it in the storage, they will manufacture it, but it will take few weeks more.

I'll keep you updated.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:01 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

beautful!! they cannot do custom orders though correct? say a 2.25 universal inlet (without axle-back section) dual tip?! because that would be out of this world. you guys over there would have to have them.

i am not going to poland this year because of school, but my father will be in town anyways. say $500 and they make one especially for us with their original coupe plans i'd say we have a deal if they are gentlemen.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:59 AM

Bed news this time..
The price is 377.50 € + tax (22%).
It will take them 7-14 days to deliver it to my place.

1€ costs about 4,3573 złoty and the price is decreasing right now, so I think that we should wait a while.

Didn't got the answer about this custom silencer. Still waiting.