Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

front lip kit

Old 04-14-2004, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Wow, here we go again with the violence and language.

Okay, cool it down or earn a ban for a week. See the little winking eye image at the end of his sentence? That means he's joking. Lighten up. We try to keep a light atmosphere here. Nothing anyone said to you deserved your comments, you aren't that tough, you drive a Hyundai.

LOL

As for CF lip's, why the hell would you want one? It's just a bit lighter than FG, and a LOT more expensive to buy/repair.
Old 04-14-2004, 03:18 PM

Sorry bout that man....I was just playin....no harm meant and didn't mean to start anything. wink.gif
Old 04-14-2004, 04:43 PM

its ok, void. smile.gif

oh and tibnrice, like REDZ said CF is alot more expensive than FG but as far as working w/ it is concerned, they basically follow the same steps, w/ the exception being that CF is vacuum formed and baked.

and by the way.........there are no ABS front lips, they are all FIBERGLASS reinforced PLASTIC.

If you don't like the stuff on the market, building your own is the only option for you. I was giving the best advice possible. But you obvisouly didn't like it.

If you can't afford to experiment w/ FG a little, then you def. can't afford a front lip......most of them are 200 - 250, not including shipping, and the majority are only available in korea. so tack on an extra 200-300 dollars for shipping if not done in a GB.
Old 04-14-2004, 04:58 PM

And, with that, so is the OFF TOPIC STUFF IN THIS POST!

Arrgghh...

One more and it's locked.
Old 04-15-2004, 09:52 AM

ok, i'm pretty sure tibwrcsbj was the cool guy that brought a hyundai performance post over here trying to flame me.

i know there aren't any ABS lips for the rd, because i've looked everywhere for one.

i will be able to afford a lip here soon, but i don't wanna deal with fiberglass/worry about trying to make a lip and f***ing it up having to build another one, when i have no time to mess with it or any experience with fiberglass, economically it is better for me to just by one (there is some fancy economic word for this...but i can't think of it/don't care too look it up)

as for CF being more expensive to repair than fiber glass...your right, but i think if they made a CF lip that looked good enough, i would jump on it because 1 cf doesn't need to be painted, and 2 i think my car would look nice with a CF lip.

and back for the topic at hand...the ATH (type 1 maybe?) lip is Fiberglass and an ok lip...there is also one that importshark has in their store that looks ok, but i forgot who makes/how expensive it is.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:45 PM

QUOTE (TibNRice)
ok, i'm pretty sure tibwrcsbj was the cool guy that brought a hyundai performance post over here trying to flame me.

And on that Off Topic note, thread locked.

Have a nice day!

:arrow:

laugh.gif