Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Feeler Post

Old 11-08-2006, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, it's been haunting my dreams more and more lately, and i think i've decided that i want another Tib. My '04 Frontier is a great beater, and i've decided that now that i can mess around in a car and not have to worry about it being a daily driver, i want to get a tib and work it up a bit. I was wondering if anyone would know of ballpark pricing on a cobalt blue RD2 with sunroof, spoiler, non-ABS. I want the body to be in decent shape and it needs to be running. i'm sure i'm missing info, but i can't really think of what else to add at the moment. any help would be appreciated, as i'd like to get some pricing so i can plan out if/how i'm gonna make this happen.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:56 PM

I check ebay all the time looking at cars and such. I find must decent RD2 goes for 5-7 it would be little more at dealers. But I did stop by a dealer on my leave and saw a RD2 Blue with sun. listed for 7500, but I was talking to the guy and i could have gotten for a grand or so less.

Hope that helps
Old 11-08-2006, 11:27 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

someone was selling their blue rd1 but it's sold to another one of our members. check cars.com, they usually advertise with the local paper i think. at least here they advertise with the post. i always find some good deals.