Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

cat back exhaust and headers

Old 12-02-2004 | 01:35 PM

Default Re: cat back exhaust and headers

thank you so much everyone, i think i finally know what i am after. I feel so stupid after i ask these questions but oh well. No the last thing of concern is, will this void my warranty?? My factory warranty is up in June and i just wanted to know if it will be ok to go ahead and do this or should i just wait until my warranty is up?
Old 12-02-2004 | 03:01 PM

Default Re: Air Ram Compatible Strut Bar Pics!!!

I would definatley wait untill your warranty is up, i voided mine and it bit me in the ass. but yea these guys are right with the whole exhaust questoin, or if u just want noise, go to ur local advance auto and buy a muffler, and cut ur stock one off and have midas or someone weld it on..that will do absolutley nothing for performance wise, but it WILL sound pretty cool haha..
Old 12-02-2004 | 05:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: I need some help on making a decision

AEMtib, I don't see anything on your list that would void the warranty on your car.

what are you talking about?
Old 12-02-2004 | 05:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: corner lights

Also with no mufflers you are going to be extreamly loud. I have been around a v8 with no mufflers and I didn't even know there were motorcycles behind me. You will attract way to much attention.
Old 12-02-2004 | 05:48 PM

Default Re: corner lights

I think i will just go to a muffler shop and have them tell me what to do. I have no idea what i am asking for smile.gif I know what you guys said its just that i dont know what all of this stuff means yet. Maybe i should try to learn more about cars and stop concentrating on computers smile.gif