Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Car Accident...looking For New Tib

Old 10-03-2006, 04:59 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

nice to hear that you and that lady is okay... but dude... poor tib

so how much is the insurance settlement? i hope you get a good one

going for a gk now is a good consideration but you might have to shell some more $ from your own pockets
Old 10-03-2006, 05:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Lisa, glad to hear your ok. If there's an upside to this at least you didn't go throught the hassle of getting an Ixion kit and then have it wrecked. But keep that in mind if and when you do get kitted, it hurts soooo much more when something happens to your car.
I hope you find what you want.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:35 PM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

Is that the AIRBAG that went offin the car? WOW havent heard of airbags going off in our tibs, useally dont go off. i hit a wall head on at 30mph, airbags didnt go off! SO looks like u were the lucky one
Old 10-03-2006, 05:36 PM

Check out autotrader.ca.....theres a private sale of a silver 2001 SE as the first pic....I searched Ontario only but you could also try Quebec, if you see a car worth the drive....get Rixshark to take you out...lol. At least you hadn't gotten a Cuda 1 kit put on er yet!
Old 10-03-2006, 05:42 PM

Glad to hear you're ok. Helluva mess you have there. I know BigBoi is selling his Cuda Tib for pretty cheap, and I think it only has 25K miles on it. PM him.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:59 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GS-R V6

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the responces....by the way I'm a girl! lol.....love the "dude" and "man" comments.
Is that the AIRBAG that went offin the car? WOW havent heard of airbags going off in our tibs, useally dont go off. i hit a wall head on at 30mph, airbags didnt go off! SO looks like u were the lucky one

Yes, infact both airbags went off!

As for insurance, this accident just took place on saturday so i am still waiting for everything. They still have to appriase my car and all that fun stuff. So I'm playing the great waiting game. I hope I get enuf money back, especially for all the mods I had and the fact that it wasn't my fault!!! I have been looking on autotrader and yes, i know rixshark!! Infact he's one of the amazing guys who went to the towing yard with me and helped get my stereo system out!

As for parts...no worries...i don't blame you all for asking....One of the guys from Leathal Invasion has already asked to buy my car to part out. I still have to work this out with my insurance company, but i will definitly keep you all updated.

If anyone was curious as to what my baby looked like before the accidnet you can check out my car domain site:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2345584

Please keep a look out for me and help me out!!!

PS: what do u mean u see my mirror in the other car?? LOL..can you really see it???
Old 10-03-2006, 07:02 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

goddamn thats a nasty crash. you're lucky you got out in such good shape.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:14 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

QUOTE (TiburonTemptress @ Oct 4 2006, 05:54 AM)
... and the wonderful seat belt imprint acrossed my chest.

Got pics? wink1.gif

Seriously though, that's a nasty sounding crash & by the pics it's evident that you & the other driver were lucky to come out of it virtually unscathed.

I hope you recover quickly & get paid more than your fair share from the old lady's insurance company. Make sure you claim medical expenses, trauma & suffering & so forth... You deserve it.

P.S.: Don't get a GK unless you plan on supercharging it fing02.gif
Old 10-03-2006, 09:23 PM

WOW 02.gif Thats pretty bad, good thing you made it out fine...

On the other hand... Do I have a deal for you... Its a 2K0 Hynday Tiburon, with a Veilside body kit... That may save lives in the nest car accident you get in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-HYNDAY...1QQcmdZViewItem

You should buy it, you'd be the talk of the town.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:17 AM

The most important thing is that your ok. I think you will be able to find a RD easy and then you will be back on your feet.