Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Cai Wanted

Old 08-14-2006, 02:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right guys , on the 25th of this month i get payed, so i wanted to know if anyone has a CAI for sale , one thats long enough to put the filter as close to the bumper as possible, does'nt matter if its a used one with the odd scratch or two and it does'nt have to have the filter as i've got one.

I can pay through paypal, if the price is right on the 25th this month.
i've looked in the for sale section for one but all the posts are old ones and they are most likely to have been sold now. Having trouble finding one thats cheep enough but not crap over here, i've found some cheep and nasty ones that don't cost much at all but you can tell they are nasty by the price so i'm happy to get a second hand one for a second hand price.

also you would have to ship it to the U.K.

If any one has one lying around gathering dust let me know please, oh and could you send a pic of it in a PM.

Thanks .
Old 08-14-2006, 04:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Finding a MAP CAI will be a bit hard. Let me know if you can't find one, I've got a short ram MAP intake I can send you. I think I've got a filter too, and I will ship there.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:01 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

just put a pipe patch on a standard one you can get them at autozone. they're a silicone coupler with a clamping piece of metal around the outside.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:14 AM

Hi Redz, anychance of a picture please and could this be used like TibNaked mentions, not quite sure what TibNaked meens by a pipe patch, is it some sort of patch or is it just a pipe i can add on.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:23 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

just go there and look in the CAI section and you're bound to see it. it's usually used to connect 2 sections of pipe together, but it will work for this.