Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Brake Calipers ... All 4 Of Em

Old 08-19-2008 | 12:21 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon Fx

Ha ha, gotta appreciate the blunt honesty.

The mechanic I go to here in town is the family mechanic. Practically a family friend in a small town. My mother has been going to him forever, my brother goes to him, and I go to him. He knows that I just changed out the engine and was just providing advice as to what I should be doing. I went to him with the car to diagnose the problem and for a general inspection of the car. He wasn't expecting me to have him do the work he was just offering the solution. Even if I went to him to do the work, I'd be supplying the parts myself and he just told me what parts he thought was needed to do the job. So it'd just be labor...

I have little prior experience and just figure out stuff as I go along with information from helpful people. I was confused because one person of expertise was saying one thing, and others were saying another. I was wondering why there was this difference in opinion.

While I can't visualize the process in my mind, I think I have a good enough understanding of what I have to do. Thanks Redz

I'm sick of hearing the car squeak so I hope to be trying address this tomorrow! If I have time... though I suspect I'll have to wait till the weekend to have time.