Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

2nd Gen Tiburon

Old 01-21-2003 | 10:44 AM

Default 2nd Gen Tiburon

My car was totalled just recently, and in the next couple weeks I'll be getting a check for it's worth. Now I'm looking for a replacement. I'll look at any 2nd gen Tib in the 6-8k range, preferably automatic. If it's close, I'll pick it up, if not, I'll have it shipped. If there are any aftermarket parts on it you want to keep or sell separately, you're free to keep them. E-mail me at alacritan@lycos.com
Old 01-21-2003 | 10:45 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Well, ebay is always a good choice. I've got a line on a few on the east coast.

Where's Kingston?
Old 01-22-2003 | 09:13 AM

Kingston is in the Hudson Valley. Know where Albany is? Know where Newburgh is? It's right in the middle. About an hour south of Albany. I'm really looking to keep it close to 6k, since I'll want to have some cash left over to give it a tune-up, replace anything that looks worn...maybe a paint job...

Also, my parents don't want me spending a lot on another car. They'd rather I take my dad's 99 Elantra and have him buy a new car. I don't want it. But most importantly, the lower the value of the car, the lower my insurance. And that's important because my rates are going up.