Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Watch This Space

Old 05-29-2005 | 07:36 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ May 29 2005, 12:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I didn't know your car was that beautiful!! Here you talk about Ferraris and I didn't know your car was so clean and dent-proof. It really looks brand new.
one last thing: racing tires. but since it's atlantic city i'd go with goodyear all season performance.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Thankyou all for the compliments. She is a diamond in the rough. Guess you would never know that I am on the verge of turning 110,000 miles on her? As for the tyres, I am currently running Perelli P zero Nero M+S. they are all season performance tyres. Not as sticky as my old Potenza RE750s, but at least these have something of a snow rating so I can move about when the white stuff comes down.
Old 06-02-2005 | 09:07 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

I am a firm believer in that fact t hat our cars need a spoiler. nothing serious even the cuda lip spoiler looks fine. Just something.

But all in all, your car looks good man. I look forward to your body kit coming into production. wink1.gif
Old 06-02-2005 | 10:52 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

Ok, I must say something and i dont want you guy to get mad. i have watch and seen this to many time... and i dont want you guys to look dum... now Mad you get my props sweet ride well to tell every one the truth you all look good really it is cleaner then the crap i see here day in and day out. the problem is the fake plate you have. that is not a korean tag you have. it does not, well to me it just looks weard. please remember i have live in korea for 23 years. i am not disrespecting you or your ride at all MAD. I see you men and women do thing that i think other car owner can't. We have a diffrent type of relationship with our rides then most.you want the kdm look you all want to be diffrent i like to see that as well. but that is not OG. I might get slamed for this i might not but i must be honost with you people here, you did that for me. and i will not let any one look foolish.. As for OG korean plates, i am not sure on the goverment reg. but i will got the biggist junk yard in pusan "Sam Ho Scrapyard" the owner has hooked me up in the past with many thing AKA:Free engines parts Let me see about the tags. and if a few people like the idel i will get them for all. just pay for shipping. 5 or 9 buck i think. but let me know what you all think.. i am sorry for that out burst.

john

I will get you pics ASAP so you can see the 05 tags " Can you say euro" Hint
Old 06-02-2005 | 12:34 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dmitry @ May 29 2005, 04:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Looks great!
Tib without wing looks just different, I think it looks like Ford Taurus (or another Ford model ) almost same trunk.
NO WAY IT LOOKS LIKE A TAURUS!!! I am kidding, but if you put the two of them together, you'll see they are not really that alike.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silvertibbs @ Jun 2 2005, 10:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am a firm believer in that fact t hat our cars need a spoiler. nothing serious even the cuda lip spoiler looks fine. Just something.
But all in all, your car looks good man. I look forward to your body kit coming into production. wink1.gif

I don't think they look bad without a wing, actually, it makes me think more of a Porsche Boxster than anything else, I don't know why, but when I see it without a wing, european design comes to my mind and it even resembles a rear engined car.
Old 06-03-2005 | 08:14 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad_john @ Jun 2 2005, 11:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Let me see about the tags. and if a few people like the idel i will get them for all. just pay for shipping. 5 or 9 buck i think. but let me know what you all think.. john

I will get you pics ASAP so you can see the 05 tags " Can you say euro" Hint

Thanks John.. I only throw that on for Pics... just like the fake Italian Tag I have for my italian cars.. Got it from the group buy and it helps keep my real plate off of the internet..

If you can get me a real tag, I will gladly pay for shipping!
Old 06-03-2005 | 09:44 PM

looks tight. I like the tib w/out the wing she is sexy either way. the only wings I like on the tib are the shark wing w/ center post or the gt. Keep on shining!
Old 06-08-2005 | 09:15 PM

You live around AC and Absecon? That's only about 40 minutes from me (well, I can get to the AC airport in a half hour from here, lol).
Old 06-08-2005 | 09:46 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

i am working the plate issue right now. they are very strick on that shit here.
Old 06-09-2005 | 06:02 AM

Keep me informed, John.... and yes, Toxic.. if you take the next exit south of the rest stop at mile 44 (I think it is 44) You are five minutes from where I live.
Old 06-12-2005 | 12:36 PM

Vehicle: 00 Tiburon

Your tib is in great condition, very seldom you se one with out all the bb dings, keep it looking sharp. I think that rd1 tibs look almost like a turtle w/o a wing, but that is my opinion. About tires, I am running some Bridgestone Rotational Snow Tires on my rd2. They are kinda rare tho'. Around my area anywayz........