USA - Southeast USA - Southeast members here.

Team Flyryde Shows At Lmu!

Old 04-08-2005 | 09:54 AM

I think loneshark was thinking of LSU = Louisiana State University.

If black, jaws, and spiffy weren't in Louisiana, what does the Lsu stand for?
Old 04-08-2005 | 10:15 AM

It was cool, unfortunately I couldn't stay for the whole thing. I was working that day, so I could only stay for about an hour and had to get back to work.

I left for lunch at 11am and didn't get back to work until 2pm. lol. Well, at least to the off-site location I needed to be at. I was supposed to be there at 12:30pm, but thankfully, they said it would be better if I didn't come until 2pm, so that gave me some time. It was pretty funny taking an extended lunch break, washing my car, getting something to eat and participating in a car show all in like 2hr 30 minutes. Plus the fact that Jaws lives about 20 miles from my work... so I was hauling ass. lol. But it was fun.... kinda weird, my first car show ever... and my car was so full of junk I couldn't really show it off. (which is why its all closed up in the pictures.) But I forgot to open up my engine bay.... but if I did then Chris would get jealous of how clean it is, and Animal would have a heart attack looking at my clean Power Steering Fluid container. tongue.gif
Old 04-08-2005 | 10:19 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

But still, some of those pics are sweet. Were you guys right on the campus grounds on the sidewalk?? Looks like it.
Old 04-08-2005 | 10:29 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

great photoshoot... but LSU = ??
Old 04-08-2005 | 10:46 AM

LSU = Loyola (California) State University

Yeah, it was sweet when the three of us rolled in, we drove about a football field's length from the main road down the sidewalks making people get out of our way, pulled up and all backed up next to each other and parked it. It was an awesome roll in. What would had made it better would be some fine girls in bikinis getting out of the passenger sides of each of our cars as we parked. But alas, it was just our ugly asses people had to look at getting out of the cars.

And yes, we were parked in basically the middle of the school. That place was sooooo busy. I noticed at least 5-6 Business cards that were taken off of my car for Flyryde.
Old 04-08-2005 | 11:34 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Nice work guys...

I want some business cards.......

Haha, I don't think they'd drive to LSU(Louisiana) for a car show. Oh man, I was planning on going to LSU, then found out where it was located....uh.....no, I'm looking elsewhere.
Old 04-08-2005 | 12:20 PM

Ya know... I heard a Rumor that since Jaws021 Won the trophy, that Blacktbs went home to pout 02.gif rather than callin' a buddy and stoppin' by like he said he would. tongue.gif
Old 04-08-2005 | 12:35 PM

LOYOLA MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY

LMU!!!!

NOT LSU!!!

Anyways.. yea blktibs was a$$hurt that i got the trophy and all the chicks...

All he got was a free coke...

{btw chris... the kit is still in your car DOH!} laugh.gif
Old 04-08-2005 | 12:52 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNIT stupid door kit.

OK, lets meet up tonight.

Tony I was back home from LA at about 2:45 or so, I woulda come and chilled but since you was workin the 9-5 or whatever I was off to more business.

Overall kick ass day though, and I feel pretty damn stupid saying LSU all this time, lol... Gaawd, idiot[/nepolean dynamite]
Old 04-08-2005 | 12:56 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jaws021 @ Apr 8 2005, 02:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOYOLA MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY

LMU!!!!

NOT LSU!!!</div>

That makes more sense now.

Weather is getting nice over here now.......
Hint, hint, Chris. :glare:

I'm beginning to get a <span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">lil</span> bit impatient. 02.gif

BTW, some of the links aren't working (for me at least)