USA - Southeast USA - Southeast members here.

Spring tuner (florida)

Old 02-20-2005 | 03:29 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I'll be at a campout with the cub scouts that weekend! Doh!
Old 03-10-2005 | 06:20 PM

Well hate to spoil the party but the show is CANCELLED! The people of Daytona Beach voted and pulled the permits for the show. If you want to hit up Tuner Bash you might want to plan to drive to Texas. A couple of guys in my car club here in Jax were already registered and told me the news after they got their entrance fee refund.

There are some shows up here in Jax this year...quite a few. Check out the forum on Florida Shows.
Old 03-11-2005 | 01:13 PM

I heard about that gettin cancelled, that sucks. I was planning on going to that. I also heard that the city of Daytona is cracking down this year during spring break. But I guess this could just be hear-say.

I went to the Tuner Bash in Panama last year and wasn't too impressed. Although, a friend of mine has been to Daytona and Panama and said that the one in Daytona was a ton better.
Old 03-12-2005 | 03:51 PM

The Tuner Bash in Daytona last year was good. They had really nice cars there...but there was very little room at the show. Not many cars on display,but the ones that were looked good.