Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   USA - Midwest/Central (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-midwest-central-256/)
-   -   ****Texas Mega Meet #6**** (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-midwest-central-256/%2A%2A%2A%2Atexas-mega-meet-6%2A%2A%2A%2A-39899/)

Dark Shark 04-23-2007 06:31 PM

For you guys going to this meet ONLY... I don't have time to be shipping stuff right now.

I have my old Tib I use for parts. If anyone needs anything small/easy to remove off of it, I can bring it down there with me when I come. I'd mess with bigger parts but I've got to install new struts, detail the car, write a 5 page paper, work, and go to class, so I don't have alot of free time this week. But here's a few pics I took today when I went to grab my jack-stands (I have more pics upon request). Just let me know if yall need anything and Ill try to get it and bring it down for yall.

Exterior Front
Interior Drivers Side
Interior Passenger Side
Engine
Exterior Back

If the part you need is not shown it's probably thrown in the back seat somewhere.

I'm not trying to hijack this and turn it into a FOR SALE thread, I just only want to hear from you guys coming to this. Just let me know ASAP because I've gotta plan out my week accordingly.

JonGTR 04-24-2007 02:45 PM

Oooh, I'll take that shifter ring. wink1.gif
Are you getting rid of those rims? Do you have the stockers?
I'll probably come up with more later.

Thanks for posting up.

landshark16 04-24-2007 02:52 PM

I dont think I will be able to make it to this one guys! Totally sucks though. I was in the middle of switching jobs and didnt have enough time to ask off!

Dark Shark 04-24-2007 05:16 PM

That sucks land, now its only gonna be a 2 car caravan from here (me and a GK)

And yeah, Jon Ill bring the shifter surround (you don't want the pimp AutoZone shift knob to go with? lmao.gif )

And as for the rims, I took them off because they were bent (not sure how much, because the tires on them were worn very unevenly(from bad alignment) so either thing could have caused my steering wheel shake at ~70mph) And I have the stockers but they're now on my current Tib 02.gif I miss those Konigs.

And yeah if y'all think of anything else just let me know ( I need gas money wink1.gif )

EDIT: Yeah those struts I ordered will be here tomorrow!

JonGTR 04-26-2007 09:12 AM

2 more days!

And I'm busting ass to get mods on and the car cleaned up. sad.gif

Dark Shark 04-26-2007 12:45 PM

Haha, I even took off of work Friday to devote that whole day to getting the Tib cleaned up and ready to go. I didn't feel like working on Friday anyways. lmao.gif

JonGTR 04-26-2007 02:47 PM

It's Fiesta week here in SA, so colleges are closed most of the day. Crazy city.

SplinterCeL 04-26-2007 04:53 PM

I know what you mean Dark. Last minute homework is killing me... Oh well, I'm going regardless.

I wish I could take off mad.gif...

Dark Shark 04-26-2007 05:21 PM

Yeah I have 2 Finals on Tuesday of next week, Ugh. I hate studying.

But yeah, I'll probably be in or around the Tib all day tomorrow. I'm going to get an alignment, wash the car, use the clay bar on it, wash it again, polish it, wax it and buff it off (by hand cuz I don't have a RO Buffer) then clean the interior and touch up the engine bay. I debadged the "Tiburon" and I'm replacing the "H" symbol today with one that doesn't have paint coming off. It was due for a detail anyways and this meet is a good incentive fing02.gif

What time are you guys planning on being there?

Edit: And last call for parts from the Silver Tib because I'm going down there tonight to get Jon's shifter surround wink1.gif

SplinterCeL 04-27-2007 06:40 AM

I'm planning on being there about 10, but it depends on when I can get the honda guys rounded up.

^Well I'm not going to that extreme. A wash, some interior cleaning, and engine cleaning are about all I'll have time for... I might try and squeeze a bad wax job in, but if it's bad then what is the point laugh.gif?