Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/sale-265/)
-   -   FS: X3 Coupe Beta Swapped (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/sale-265/fs-x3-coupe-beta-swapped-66558/)

jcturbeau 04-21-2012 02:39 PM

added price to original post. bring a trailer, take it all $1400 (accent/most turbo parts/any spare parts). accent needs a new throw out bearing (think the clutch fork is alright).

jcturbeau 04-28-2012 07:53 PM

bump PM's responded to.

motor is out of car at the moment. will be replacing clutch fork, fulcrum, and bearing then putting back together hopefully finished tomorrow or early next week. only increase price for the cost of parts. ($120 for fork and bearing, and $130 for clutch master & slave cylinders and braided stainless line).

$1600, running beta swapped x3 w/ turbo bits on the side.

jcturbeau 04-29-2012 06:20 PM

pending sale to coke21's buddy.

turbo bits available seperately from car now:

intercooler pipes (fit perfectly in a tibby or x3) 2" turbo to i/c on passenger side, t3 turbo points down, 2.5" i/c to throttle body

intercooler (fit perfectly in a tibby or x3) can get measurements.

turbosmart blow off valve (fit perfectly in a tibby or x3 w/ i/c pipes above)

3" intake for t3 turbo

Garrett T3 w/ 4 bolt exhaust side (has feed and return fittings)

oil return hose, stainless steel

440cc greentop ford racing injectors, cleaned and tested by deatschwerks, only 1500 miles on since cleaning

turboxs dtec fuel tuner / boost controller kit

downpipe w/ 2 o2 bungs but one side has been hammered to fit in the x3 w/ stock radiator

crap t3 log style manifold w/ external wastegate. manifold is cracked in several places along welds, might make a good template or could reuse the flanges. heavy.

not available:

turbosmart 35mm external wastegate has been sold seperately

oil pan w/ return (this is already on the car but it is plugged) not removing

oil feed line (also already on the car but is plugged) not removing

wheel_of_steel 04-30-2012 05:16 AM

This is such an amazing deal man, here's a free bump for ya. Hope the sale goes well.

jcturbeau 05-02-2012 07:12 PM

thanks mr. steel. prices bolded.

intercooler pipes (2" turbo to i/c on passenger side, t3 turbo points down, 2.5" i/c to throttle body)

turbosmart blow off valve (fit perfectly in a tibby or x3 w/ i/c pipes above)

3" intake for t3 turbo

$175

intercooler core is approx 22x3x6.5", overall length approx 30.5"

$100

Garrett T3 w/ 4 bolt exhaust side (has feed and return fittings)

oil return hose, stainless steel

metal gaskets

$200

440cc greentop ford racing injectors, cleaned and tested by deatschwerks, only 1500 miles on since cleaning

$100 - sold

turboxs dtec fuel tuner / boost controller kit

$100

downpipe w/ 2 o2 bungs but one side has been hammered to fit in the x3 w/ stock radiator

crap t3 log style manifold w/ external wastegate. manifold is cracked in several places along welds, might make a good template or could reuse the flanges. heavy.

if purchased with another item, will throw in both for $50

willing to negotiate on prices or package deal, open to offers.

97dsscobra 05-07-2012 09:27 PM

hey man I lost your number but I received the injectors today

thanks a lot

jcturbeau 05-08-2012 04:57 PM

glad to hear. thanks for the feedback. did you end up measuring your turbo outlet?

everybody else, open to offers on the rest of it.

97dsscobra 05-08-2012 07:39 PM

I haven't yet done that, really busy putting the car together. once I go pick up the turbo I'll let you know.

97dsscobra 05-15-2012 09:24 AM

My turbo outlet is actually 4", but I told a guy from hyundai performance that was looking for a bunch of stuff to check HA out. he needs a turbo, piping with intercooler, scoupe turbo manifold so hopefully gets a hold of you.

Thanks

jcturbeau 05-15-2012 05:46 PM

thanks, i appreciate it. once the car is paid for and gone, i'll open a second thread to "clean up"