Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

Jersey Shore

Old 01-18-2012 | 08:10 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Pony

Old 01-19-2012 | 02:49 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tib I4

Those .gifs are pretty funny, but I hate this show. Its giving NJ residents a bad name and everyone thinks if you're from Jersey, then you act like these wannabe Italians. Cant wait until they are out of the spot light and people forget all about them so those of us who are from NJ can finally get back to our regular lives. BTW, saw Pauly D a few weeks back at a club he was DJing at. The guy is horrible. The only reason he is where he is and is signed with 50 Cent is because of the show. His talent isnt anywhere close to as good as other DJs I have heard locally.
Old 01-21-2012 | 03:05 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

Originally Posted by NJ_DRIVER
Those .gifs are pretty funny, but I hate this show. Its giving NJ residents a bad name and everyone thinks if you're from Jersey, then you act like these wannabe Italians. Cant wait until they are out of the spot light and people forget all about them so those of us who are from NJ can finally get back to our regular lives. BTW, saw Pauly D a few weeks back at a club he was DJing at. The guy is horrible. The only reason he is where he is and is signed with 50 Cent is because of the show. His talent isnt anywhere close to as good as other DJs I have heard locally.
If you don't act like them then people don't think you're like them. I have traveled since the show came on and I tell them I actually LIVE at the shore and I don't get any problems. If you act like a clubbing guido then obviously they would think that. But honestly, none of us that live at the shore have this problem because people know we LIVE here. They also know the case does NOT live here.
Old 01-23-2012 | 08:20 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

They really do look alike lol
Old 01-26-2012 | 04:53 PM

Vehicle: 2K1 Tiburon

<- See avatar. I'm a fan of the show. Dont judge me.